These run a size large, so order a size down from your normal. I am normally a 7, 7.5 I bought a 6, they fit perfectly,
Published 10 months ago by redrum

3.0 out of 5 stars Sizes are confusing!
The sizes on these shoes are very confusing. As of April 2014, this listing is for WOMEN'S sized shoes as the listing says. So if you're a women's size 9.5, order a 9.5. Some of the reviews here say they were shipped men's sized shoes, but as of the time of this review they are not.
Published 4 months ago by Gina B.

4.0 out of 5 stars Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Lo Top Charcoal 5j794 Womens 6, October 8, 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Sizes are confusing!, April 10, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Sizes run large, October 24, 2013
Loved the color and shoe style is classic. I'm usually a 7.5 and that size in Chucks was way too big. Just take that into consideration when ordering. I guess they may be men's sizes...?

5.0 out of 5 stars Classics!, March 14, 2014
I love my Chuck T's!! Make sure you order one size smaller (or maybe a half size smaller) than you usually wear. I am an 8.5 in womens and I ordered a 7.5 womens, they fit perfect without socks, but are a little tight once I put a thick sock on. This is fine for me since I plan on wearing them in the spring/summer without socks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Charcoal Chuck Taylors, February 11, 2014
Love the shoes! I ordered them as a gift and appreciate the prompt shipping to make my deadline!! They fit perfect and were a big hit!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Shoes are big, order in a smaller size than usual., November 25, 2013
These shoes are big, I am a size 10, but I ordered in 9,5 and they fit me just perfect.

4.0 out of 5 stars Unisex shoe sizing, March 30, 2014
The shoe arrived as promised.

I bought the size 6, it's actually a men's 4. It feels comfortable but a little big at the toe. I've ordered the 5.5 to see how that size fits. I love the shoe. Either way, I'll be keeping a pair.

3.0 out of 5 stars Men's sizes/runs large, March 25, 2014
These shoes are in men's sizes. The size 8 I ordered were way too big. Wish I would have read the reviews first. Sent them back and Amazon handled the return beautifully. I ordered a size 7 and they are great. I would have given 5 stars if the product was advertised correctly

4.0 out of 5 stars I have a wide foot and these fit great, I did order them a full size smaller than normal as instructed., February 10, 2014
I have a wide foot and these fit great, I did order them a full size smaller than normal as instructed. very happy with them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Converse Shoes, December 19, 2013
These shoes are wonderful. They fit perfect, are comfortable, and great quality. I would recommend these to anyone that enjoys the style.

Rate and Discover Movies