Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Jessy Lanza Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation SnS

The sizes on these shoes are very confusing. As of April 2014, this listing is for WOMEN'S sized shoes as the listing says. So if you're a women's size 9.5, order a 9.5. Some of the reviews here say they were shipped men's sized shoes, but as of the time of this review they are not.
on October 8, 2013
These run a size large, so order a size down from your normal. I am normally a 7, 7.5 I bought a 6, they fit perfectly,
on March 14, 2014
I love my Chuck T's!! Make sure you order one size smaller (or maybe a half size smaller) than you usually wear. I am an 8.5 in womens and I ordered a 7.5 womens, they fit perfect without socks, but are a little tight once I put a thick sock on. This is fine for me since I plan on wearing them in the spring/summer without socks.
on March 24, 2016
These are very nice but I wish that they either came in half sizes, or were a little wider. Since they are unisex shoes, I'd expect them to be wider. I can't imagine men finding these comfortablely wide enough unless they really order up. I am a size 7 and ordered the 7 women's. So I give off one star for the width. First time I wore then, I got two huge blisters and each little toe. But, I'm going keep them even though I don't think canvas will stretch, just because they are so cute. I'll will be keeping my eye out for someone who carries converses in half sizes.
on November 22, 2015
I bought these for my daughter to replace a pair a dog chewed up while dog sitting. Cute little chihuahuas, you can't even be mad at them. Oh, the shoes - Converse All Stars are great shoes. They are made well so you are not replacing them after 6 months. She wears them all day and says they are comfortable. Popular style, they come in so many colors - would definitely buy again.
on March 25, 2014
These shoes are in men's sizes. The size 8 I ordered were way too big. Wish I would have read the reviews first. Sent them back and Amazon handled the return beautifully. I ordered a size 7 and they are great. I would have given 5 stars if the product was advertised correctly
on March 22, 2016
Love the show but I cannot seem to find a size that fits, this is the second ones I have ordered the 6 were too big and the 5.5 too tight. I don't think I will be able to get a pair of these shoes unfortunately, returning the second pair
on December 4, 2015
These are basic seekers, there is no mystery here. The manufacturing is lousy... the canvas fatigued and ripped, the glue let go and the sole, after modest use - showed wear. These were not playing professional basketball, they were knock about worn for a few weeks in the summer...
on October 8, 2015
I'm new to converse shoes so I read the reviews ordered the size down. I'm usually a 9 1/2 and for narrow shoes a 10 so I ordered a size 8. I probably could have ordered a size 7. Cute and comfy but hoping these shoes don't stretch more. Best advice is try on some converse at a local store if possible to know your sizes.
on August 14, 2015
They are great! I can wear them comfortably all day. They don't have much arch support, as is expected with Chuck Taylors, but it doesn't make much difference, as they are very comfortable for casual wear. They aren't for running or sports though, so go buy a good pair of cross trainers or running shoes if you're looking for arch support. They are perfect for what I bought them for though.