Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Converse Chuck Taylor Sneaker - Mens
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Eli Paperboy Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on April 18, 2016
Anyone that has ever owned Chucks knows they run a half to a full size big. They have and are designed with no arch support. You are buying a classic with little bells and whistles, like buying a classic car. You have been warned so don't complain. Would I buy them again? The question is: would I ever stop?
on July 3, 2015
Nice shoes. These are great shoes for people like me who prefer shoes without a ton of arch support. Since it's a leather shoe it's on the heavy side and it keeps your feet pretty warm, so I wouldn't recommend wearing these shoes during the hot summer months.
The fit is true to size so I didn't order up or down a size as others suggested. If you have a wide foot then you do need to order them in a wide width because if you don't they will have a snug uncomfortable fit.
Unfortunately for me they didn't have the wide available in my size so I used shoe stretchers in mine to make them fit. I would not recommend this shoe for people with narrow feet unless you plan to wear thick socks.
on October 9, 2015
I love these black leather Chuck's!!! I have a couple other Chuck's and had been wanting to get the black and white for a while. I had no idea they came in leather! It's a great look to a classic shoe. Looks good with shorts or jeans and with the leather I am sure you could wear them with slacks to spice up your look for a more casual event. They fit as expected, which is you should know your Converse (at least Chuck's) sizing as they run large.
on May 9, 2007
These are the same shoes that Will Smith wore and they are quite a conversation starter. They are retro but modern since they are made out of leather. This is my second pair and they last much longer than the original canvas style.
on December 27, 2012
Well for one, this shoe is in great shape nothing really to complain about. Its great quality leather and stitching. the only problem is i paid extra for faster shipping and it was suppose to come in a week and it took two and a half weeks.
on March 28, 2016
These run half size large, but if you adjust your order accordingly, you will be fine. They are not meant to provide arch support. They are somewhat similar to the minimalist type shoe. I bought them for squatting in the gym, and they are outstanding, I'm very pleased. Best gym shoe I have ever used, but I wear them outside the gym as well.
on June 18, 2015
I bought these as a gift. The recipient has been happy with them. The only issue is that we ordered the regular black canvas ones, but got the leather ones. That's okay, though, because the leather looks pretty sharp. Good buy.
review image
on January 10, 2016
I'm a HUGE fan of Converse. I really only wear converse for they are comfy and they last forever. The only complaint I've ever had is when the canvas gets wet: this fixes that. They still have the signature Converse All Star Chuck Taylor look and feel the same BUT look slightly nicer. The leather is faux leather (duh?) but it seems durable. From a distance, you can't tell they're leather and look normal. My only issue is that the thread on the edges of the converse logo has come undone several times but I just cut it and it's alright. If you are looking for the next step up in Converse shoes, go this way.
Remember that Converse has weird sizes if you have never had converse before and you are better off getting these in a brick-and-mortar‚Äč store (like all shoes)
on June 6, 2014
These shoes scream "I'm a man." They're leather, and they fit good. The leather is thin, so it doesn't get too hot on the inside. Feet stay dry. I have worn these every day for over a month, and they still smell like leather. My feet do not stink in these shoes at all, and no fancy powder is required either. These are the best damn shoes I've ever owned.
on February 9, 2015
Great value for the price. Love the leather and appearance. The shoes comes a bit long in length and a bit narrow in width compared to other size 10's. I normally wear I'd recommend adding some arch support/padding inserts if you plan to wear these shoes all day or are doing a bit of walking. Since the shoe runs a bit big, you should have enough room to add a comfy insert. Also, they don't breathe super well and your feet get hot after long hours of use/walking. They are more fashion than function.