Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

Size: 3 YTH|Color: Black|Change
Price:$38.19+ Free shipping

on February 17, 2014
I purchased these shoes for my 4-year old son, who generally wears 11.5 kids shoes (all of his other shoes are 11.5, such as tennis shoes, rain boots, winter boots, flip flops, etc). So, I thought I'd buy him a half size up, as he's seemingly constantly growing and I thought he could grow into them. They are like clown shoes on him. They're way too large.

We needed these shoes for an event the next day, so I ended up driving to Nordstrom down the road where we ended up buying a size 10!!! We just kept these and figure he will use in a year or so... The sales lady confirmed that these converse shoes run large. So, for a boy who normally wears 11.5, the size 10 fit him fine... crazy.
on February 8, 2015
These are precious, but they are at least one size too large. Keeping, because my Grand daughter won't let me return them. At least she will be able to grow into them and they were are really good price. I only gave them 4 stars because there was no indication of the size being bigger than your normal shoe.
on November 16, 2014
I bought this pair for After wearing my Chuck taylors for less than 2 month, the glued rubber trim aound the shoe started getting peeling away from the canvas! Which is dissapointing, knowing that they used to last me at least a couple of years!
on December 27, 2007
How cute are these! Product are very true to the fit. If your child has fat or wider feet, these are the shoes for you. I believe that shoe manufactures forget that not all children's feet are small and slender. Converse shoes are more adaptable to the various foot styles.
on March 11, 2015
Exactly what I wanted for my son to match in family photos! Cute and well made, runs large but that's okay, he will grow into them!
review image
on August 5, 2015
My grandson wanted red shoes for his fifth birthday. When he opened the box and saw the Converse red sneakers, his eyes lit up, and he exclaimed, "My favorite color." He wore the sneakers around the house for awhile. He said they were comfortable. He said he loved them. He then took them off, and carefully put them back in the box, and said he would save them for kindergarten. (He will begin Kindergarten the second week in September.) I am pleased that I will send off this darling, little boy to Kindergarten in bright red sneakers.

These Converse sneakers are well made, comfortable, and for a five-year old little boy, bright red. Amazon Verified Purchase.
on August 25, 2014
I'm a size 5-5.5 womans. I know how Converse sizes are all huge so I looked online and ordered size 2.5 little kids. They fit great. I probably could have even worn a size 2 little kids but I have a wider foot so I was concerned. PLUS.. they didn't have the charcoal color in size 2. I love them tho!
TOP 500 REVIEWERon August 18, 2015
Just a word of warning to any other people looking to purchase these- they run at least a half size too large, if not more. My daughter takes a size 1.5 in all shoes and the 1.5 and 1s in Converse were both way too big. I know they recommend to order a half size down, but it seems like they are a little *too* oversized, both in length and width.
on May 19, 2014
THESE WERE PURCHASED FOR MY TINY 5 YR OLD DAUGHTER FOR OUR ANNUAL FIELD DAY TO MATCH THEIR CLASS T SHIRTS. THE SCHOOL HAS VERY STRICT SHOE AND ATTIRE POLICIES ON FREE DRESS DAYS, MAKING IT TOUGH TO FIND CUTE SHOES TO GO WITH THE SCHOOL T SHIRTS. PEOPLE COMPLIMENTED US ALL DAY! SHE'S WORN THEM ON FIELD TRIPS, FUN DAY, AND THEY ARE SUPER CUTE. NO BLISTERS OR BREAKING IN REQUIRED, AND SHE'S PARTICULAR ABOUT COMFORT! PLUS CLASSIC BUT HIP LOOKING~
on August 12, 2015
My son loves these shoes! We got them for him to wear as a ring bearer to my sister-in-law's wedding. He loves them! I have loved Chucks all my life and these are still the same great quality they have always been!