on December 25, 2014
Bought these for my daughter for her birthday! She has several pairs of Converse. She loves them! She got them dirty pretty quickly...threw them in the washer with some bleach and they cleaned up pretty nice!
on March 18, 2016
These go great with so many different styles. My daughter says they're easy to slip on and don't hurt her feet. I ordered her normal size and they fit perfectly and there's enough room around the side of her toes to keep the shoes from rubbing against them. I've had Converse for years and they're always very durable.

The only con: If you have to wear an arch support, your heel will fall out of the back. If you want something that would keep that from happening, I'd suggest the high top version. My daughter needs to wear them the majority of the time, so we'll be buying that version as well.
review image
on September 11, 2015
I love my chucks ! I wear a size 3 in shoes.. but i had purchased a 2 in these.. wish i would have got a 1 1/2 to be honest . Even the 2 when i wear without socks they tend to be slightly big on my feet. Overall , i love these shoes. These are my first pair. I'm of age, I'm in college and I do ALOT of walking to and from campus/ back to my car. These are comfy and very cute !!
on April 19, 2016
These shoes fit my daughter in length, but she complains about them being to narrow across the ties. Which is weird because she has narrow feet to begin with. I told her they may stretch with time so we will see for sure. They look super cute on.
on September 14, 2015
Arch support? Not so sure, but we love them. My daughter started with a fresh pair for second grade. She has passed down her old ones to my son, one feature I love. Totally unisex, but that may also depend on what color you buy. A classic. Easy to wash.
on May 17, 2015
These are adorable and my daughter lives them. Only issue I had with them was that in store we tried on the same shoe brand and color and she needed a 3.5, when we ordered the 3.5 ten were a bit big. Had to wear 2 pairs of socks with them but she still loves them. I suggest using scorch guard before wearing though!
on January 6, 2014
I bought this pair of sneakers and my son is very excited about it, almost like they sleep with her feet.
on February 17, 2015
A classic shoe. If you want your stylish Converse - these are the ones
on September 22, 2015
Way too big, fit a size and a half bigger!! I have to say I'm disappointed in the return policy from this company as well. Others refund immediately and provide you with a return label.
on June 27, 2015
My son love his chucks.... We are 4th of July/Family picture ready!