5.0 out of 5 stars Favorite Boots
Published 8 months ago by M.Mata

2.0 out of 5 stars Design problem
These boots seemed to be pretty nice when I pulled them out of the box, but I soon discovered that they are very, very difficult to put on. The way the tongue is stitched in, they just do not open up very much no matter how much you loosen the laces. I did manage to get one on after 10 minutes of struggle, and they seem to run a bit large. In any case, I returned them.
Published on March 10, 2011 by William Herb

5.0 out of 5 stars Favorite Boots, November 23, 2013
These are my favorite paid of boots I've owned and they've been through about 2 and a half years of wear. They may be falling apart now(the stitching is coming undone), but they had a good run. I've got lots of compliments on them. These are great boots and there were times that I even ran with them in practice during recovery runs and short jogs when I forgot my running shoes(I was a track and cross country runner). These are very comfortable boots, I won't be buying the same ones soon, but I expect to buy some more converse boots in the future.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent waterproof leather boots, September 21, 2012
Excellent waterproof leather boots, are very comfortable and very good for outdoors and work. The material feels great. I recommend this product 100%

2.0 out of 5 stars Design problem, March 10, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, January 27, 2012
I decided to buy these boots to work, I was not confident about it, but are very comfortable and nice = great product!

Rate and Discover Movies