They are really adorable gloves but some of the stitching is questionable. Mainly between the fingers and especially between the thumb and 1st finger. The loop that you use to hold the top half that covers your fingers is less than satisfying. It is like two separate loops that look like they will fray.

BUT these are supposed to be a handmade item. So if you...
Published 12 months ago by lexie Anderson

1.0 out of 5 stars Not good quality
When they came to me they were covered in hair. Not sure if it was from the manufacturing process, but there tons of small white hairs that were difficult to get off. Also generally they were poor quality. Made in China. I won't make this mistake again.
Published 11 months ago by Evan

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Not good quality, January 6, 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and fell apart on first time wearing them., January 21, 2014
Josh G (Culver City, California) - See all my reviews
The button that holds the flap for fingers in place fell off the first time we put them on. They look like fun, but get something of higher quality

4.0 out of 5 stars Soo cute! But still handmade, little oddities here and there., December 10, 2013

BUT these are supposed to be a handmade item. So if you are looking for absolute perfection without any little oddities you should not purchase these gloves. Honestly it doesn't bother me, I have a unique style and I think it gives the mittens character. They truly do look handmade. I love them to death and think they are absolutely adorable!!

They aren't that thick, they are not those "thermal" gloves that have a ton of extra space, they hug to your hands but not in any way that is uncomfortable. All the holes for your fingers are plenty large, no discomfort there. The part around your wrist is nice and thick just as depicted. The material is very soft and feels great against your skin and the design looks just as it does in the image and is sooo cute!

Overall if you are looking for something unique and functional as well, these are a great buy. But if you want absolute factory standardized perfection these wont be the product for you.

4.0 out of 5 stars Overall, okay, January 23, 2014
I do like them. They're really cute and fit my hand well. The string on the mitten part that is supposed to hook onto a button to keep the mittens away from the fingers though, is very flimsy and doesn't stay. And my thumbs do get cold so I tuck them into the mittens when walking and not texting.

They're good for 30-40 degrees, not below that since they're not extremely warm. But having the option to have finger usage or mittens is very handy.

2.0 out of 5 stars Cute but terribly made, January 17, 2014
Very cute, I enjoyed them for the first few days I wore them before the mitten section began to detach from the fingerless-glove section. Very poorly constructed.

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome, December 12, 2013
Loooooooooooove these. Seriously. They're thick and warm and exactly what I was looking for. Plus. They perfectly match the pink scarf I already own. Woohoo! Bought 3 more pairs as Christmas gifts.

5.0 out of 5 stars The no thumb glove!, December 21, 2013
Love the color and fit. My favorite is the thumb is exposed...hard to find.
I tell all the chicks where to buy!

4.0 out of 5 stars no thumb covers, but handy, May 6, 2014
Real Person from the Real World "peergynt" (Chicago Metro-area, IL United States) - See all my reviews
I wish the thumbs were covered with holes, rather than just topless, but otherwise these were a reasonable set of glove mittens...less bulky than some I have had, comfortable...

3.0 out of 5 stars Pay attention to the thumb., March 27, 2014
I didn't pay attention to the thumb. Not worth sending back. Just gave them to someone who wear these types of gloves.

2.0 out of 5 stars Just ok, March 15, 2014
Not very well made. The stitching on the flaps started to come undone. Also, I wish the thumb was enclosed.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›