Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 14 questions
votes
It's really simple to take off the cover and headrest cover as well. Just unlatch the shoulder belts from the bottom/back of the car seat and you'll be able to slip the straps out of the slots on the cover. You can machine wash and use low heat in the dryer but I had to hang it up and dry to get it very dry. Hope this helps!
Jul 6, 2014 by Dwaiig
votes
No take it out of the box and put it in a bag and it will work
Feb 24, 2015 by robert sladky
votes
It's very thin leather which it doesn't get hot that much, more like warm.
Jul 4, 2014 by Ivy C.
votes
We love this car seat it is very comfortable for the baby that we have two of them
Jun 9, 2014 by Sunshine
votes
I would imagine, perhaps best to check with Peg Perego.
Apr 28, 2014 by suzymcd
votes
This car seat is a convertible and does not leave the car once installed, like an infant car seat does. There is no seperayte base, the car seat is all one unit.
Apr 8, 2014 by ELEPHANTEARSONLINE
votes
Huge... I saved the box, but it is not easily accessible right now. I would say approx 32Hx24Lx16W. But it is well packaged!
Feb 18, 2014 by Mary Clemmer
votes
Most of the car seats work for babies from 5 pound but if your baby its smaller (most of newborns are) than that you can buy a head and body support pillow so your baby can fit and feel comfy in his car seat. This car seat supports children 5 to 45 pound and forwrd facing for children 22 to 70 lbs its a excellent quality seat, confortable por babies a great long term inversion, my baby girl loves it, its made with breathable material so your baby be well care.
Feb 10, 2014 by Luca
votes
No this model the base doesn't detach it is not meant to be taken out of the car once it is installed check the 30/30 we had that one then bought this one after he outgrew the 30/30
Dec 22, 2013 by robert sladky
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers