Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Coobie Strappy V-Neck Lace Trim Bras
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Jake Owen Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on November 1, 2012
I saw an ad for this bra in a magazine and liked the idea of a comfortable and simple little thing with no wires, but some amount of support. Well, this isn't it. I like the way it feels, it's very comfortable and stretchy. But, when on, you can see the little pads! I honestly didn't care about that because the pads seem to give this bra a bit more of a supportive feel, even though it wasn't any more supportive. If you wear anything form fitting, they'll show. I wore this all day and night. And yes, it's very comfortable, but not attractive or even lifting in any way. My boobies sagged. This bra gets an A+ for comfort, but a C for support. For reference, I wear a 36C bra.
on June 29, 2013
I am 5'4" and weigh 130 with a bra size of 34B. I like a bra I can step into and one where the straps don't fall off the shoulder. I like to wear sports bras for that reason but they are not very attractive and I frequently have nipples showing which is not very flattering. This bra was very comfortable. I had no shoulder strap problems even when I went for a run in the bra. I had no skin bulge around the side and back of the bra either. I really like the modesty bra pad. The pad was not visible through the bra or my tee shirt even when the shirt was wet after a run. I ordered another bra.
on April 4, 2012
I had a bilateral mastectomy 3 weeks ago and my mother picked this up for me. It's awesome. It is very comfortable and doesn't have under-wire. And my plastic surgeon has given me the green light to wear this instead of the chunky one they put me in after my surgery. It also gives me a nice shape. I'll wear this throughout the reconstruction/expansion process and probably after since it's cute.
on June 17, 2013
Brought this bra with not so great expectations.....boy was I surprised. I got the small size (I'm a 36A) and the fit was great.
I loved that it has pads in the cups that move and it is very comfortable. I've had it for about a month and very satisfied.
on September 8, 2013
I purchased this for my teenage daughter who is about a size 34D. She doesn't like under wires, but does like this bra. Except for it being "binding" and the straps coming off in the wash, she likes that it's soft and doesn't have wires that dig into her skin. If this review has been helpful, give me a click!
on October 31, 2011
This is the best bra I have ever used. Its comfortable, the straps do not slip and slide unlike the regular bras. I would recommend this to anyone who wants lift and comfort. I love it.
on July 11, 2013
OK..here is my experience....I originally found and purchased this bra from a small woman's boutique.
One size fits all is great for me. I am 5'6" about 145lbs. and a generally speaking medium size 55 year old woman.

This bra gives support and shape but does not dig like underwire bras, and is not fueling the foam industry.

Also a big advantage is the smooth line it gives the back...no lumps and bumps.

I have tried other knockoffs of this bra from Walmart, but, the purchase was not as nice or comfortable and the fit not right.

Better to pay the $20 and have a comfortable, supportive correct bra. The selection of colors have also been good!

A little lace gives a feminine feel.

I will always purchase and wear this type of bra at this point in my life.
on July 1, 2013
I wish I didn't have to wear a bra at all, but if I do, this one is the next best thing to none. It's padded (removable), so doesn't show through, has a wide back panel for more even stress distribution and gives good support and appearance without wires, I'm normally about a 36C and the fit is perfect for me. It's "one size fits all", so I don't know how the fit would be for a very different size.
I ordered 5 of these and don't see why I'd ever have to wear anything else again.
on April 27, 2013
This bra provides absolutely no support, not even with the awkward little triangle inserts--which look exactly like triangles under your top. I would compare it to the shelf bras included in some tank tops. You can probably use it (with a real bra) as a short cami under a top with a plunging neckline.
on November 14, 2012
I love this bra! I have never found a good-fitting bra that is also comfortable. I am on the small side and could wear training bras if they would stay in place. This fits beautifully and is so comfortable I don't take it off until I go to bed. Highly recommend! The only downside is that the modesty pads and straps have to be removed for washing. The modesty pads also have to be readjusted occasionally. I have still purchased several additional bras. The pros certainly outweigh the cons.