4.0 out of 5 stars Great coverage for low cut dresses and shirts
I bought 4 different products with the objective of getting coverage for low cut clothes and providing easy access for breastfeeding. This was the best. I love that it is one size (takes the guesswork out) and the material is really comfortable - kind of like a t-shirt. I was worried the lace wouldn't go down far enough, but it's fine, even with my lowest cut items...
Published 18 months ago by jojo c

3.0 out of 5 stars which didn't make for a nice look under blouses
No matter how many times I pulled the bandeau up, it continued to roll over slightly on top, which didn't make for a nice look under blouses.
Published 6 months ago by K

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Great coverage for low cut dresses and shirts, August 1, 2013
jojo c (New York, NY) - See all my reviews

Update: after over a month of use, I feel the need to update this review and remove a star. The bra tends to ride down over the course of the day, requiring you to adjust it back up. Also, please be sure not to wash this with any Velcro. This happened to get into the wash with my husband's shorts with Velcro pockets, and the Velcro stuck to and ruined the cotton lace. I have since purchased Arianne Women's Piikabu Opaque Lace Mini-Cami, which I am very happy with.

Other products I tried:
Fashion forms lace bandeau, size medium: I liked this, but medium was too small. I am 34c and ordered medium based on other reviews that mentioned sizing. The medium cut into my skin - not great for nursing since it can lead to plugged ducts. I'm considering ordering size large to see how it works. I like that the lace is all over. This is a much more structured bra than the coobie.

Fashion forms women's lace camisole: Decided against it primarily because you have to wear it over a regular bra with straps. This isn't always convenient for a nursing mom. I didn't like the design of the lace that much - large flowers. Looks childish.

Chemisettes by Anne: I wanted to like this, but the lace was uncomfortable (itchy/scratchy) and the lace design didn't go down far enough. With several of the dresses I tried it with, you could see the non lace portion below the lace.

4.0 out of 5 stars I recommend it., May 28, 2013
"Very Stretchy material. I am 5'6 130lbs. Generally buy 32-34C bras. Slides down now and then but that is to be expected in a strapless bra in my experience. It is way more comfortable than any other strapless bra I own. Great to wear under low cut, strapless, halter or spaghetti strap shirts instead of an uncomfortable wired strapless bra or one strap bra that puts strain on the neck."

4.0 out of 5 stars So far so good, December 5, 2013
Amazon Customer (Des Moines, IA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Coobie Women's Strapless Lace Bandeau (Apparel)
Literally just received this tonight. I've been debating about a strapless/Bandeau bra for a while now and finally bit the bullet on this one.

Very comfortable. I'm a 38c and it fits nice and snug, but not overly snug. One Size always scares me, worried that it will be too small for my size, but this works really well. The materials are not itchy or uncomfortable. So far, no rolling of the banding, which can also be an issue with this type of item.

Really satisfied so far. Of course, I reserve the right to edit this review at a later date if the product doesn't stand up.

5.0 out of 5 stars Coobie Strapless Lace Bandeau, September 26, 2013
it is perfect for what I bought to wear it with. I had bought a strapless summer dress and needed to wear something with it. I tried wearing a shirt with it. So when I bought the Bandeau and it fit perfectly, I was pleased. Surprisingly it stays up and it fits well. I am a 36C. I also got a shrug to keep my shoulders warm. I gave it 5 stars as I have not had any strapless bras that fit so well and don't slide down.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome for travel!, May 9, 2014
I recently had surgery on the back of my shoulder and realized that I wouldn't be able to wear a conventional bra on an upcoming business trip. I'm a 36 B, so I wasn't worried too much about support, just modesty. I ordered several Coobies, and they worked out beautifully. They are not sheer, and they fit nicely. I'll be ordering more in other colors - even after my shoulder recovers.

3.0 out of 5 stars which didn't make for a nice look under blouses, July 18, 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Very nice bandeau, but too small, July 17, 2014
Very nice bandeau, but too small. As as size 12, I was hopeful that "One Size Fits All" would work, but it did not. However my sister, a size 6, loves it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute and comfy., September 11, 2014
I had a bilateral mastectomy a week ago and have been looking online for pretty tops like this instead of the ugly post-op bras which are also very tight. For me, this works - especially now with my drains (it holds the exit point/gauze in place and provides comfort. Sorry for TMI). I could perhaps add some small foam inserts down the road. I am not doing reconstruction and I hope this provides some comfort and a little perkiness. I'm going to purchase more colors. Am especially happy with the soft fabric and lack of scratchy tags.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as pictured, December 13, 2014
Weezer (Hightstown, NJ, USA) - See all my reviews
I ordered this item in nude. It looks nothing like the picture for ANY color. There is no lace overlay - the lace is one side (back, I assume), since the bra itself is the other side. The bra side is 2 layers of material, but they are sewn together at the bottom. The bra itself is not horrible, but have in the lace only in the back allows it to bunch up and not lay flat against your skin.

The product is what it is, but I am really disappointed that it is mis-represented in the picture - thus the one star review.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, July 11, 2014
cathy carpenter (jamesville, nY, US) - See all my reviews
Put it on and run out the door, dressed of course.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›