5.0 out of 5 stars really great
These are a real good buy. They are nonstick and they are heavy!!! I would recommend this set to anyone who wants some quality bakeware.
Published 9 months ago by sdel

2.0 out of 5 stars Looks can be deceiving
Published on August 6, 2012 by Jeremy

2.0 out of 5 stars Looks can be deceiving, August 6, 2012
This review is from: Cook N Home 6-Piece Heavy Gauge Nonstick Bakware Set (Kitchen)
When I got this bakware set I was excited to start using it. It looked very durable and was very heavy so I thought "this is going to last forever" boy was I wrong. I've had the set for almost 2 months and at first I loved it not stuck to it. I use the cookie sheet most and about a month into using it everything started to stick to it cookies, garlic bread, biscuits, literally everything sticks to it. I have used everything else a few times and so far so good but I'm sure they will start sticking like the cookie sheet did with more use. I don't recommend these if you bake all the time.

2.0 out of 5 stars Already peeling and rusting..., March 23, 2014
I have had these for less then 3 months and they are already peeling/chipping and rust is forming. The pans do pop and warp in the oven. They seemed heavy duty at first but not so much. The pie pans seem ok and the cup cake pan is good, the rest is crap.

3.0 out of 5 stars Its Ok., February 8, 2014
It was great at first. But 6 months later it starting to peel. I used it very often for baking.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, May 26, 2014
When I first got this product I was please because they were nice heavy pieces. BUT after a few uses the non sticky coating started peeling.

5.0 out of 5 stars really great, March 11, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Pans, December 10, 2012
I finally decided that just because my current pans hadn't disintegrated that was no reason to not upgrade. The pans are on the thicker side. There will be no constant bending with these honeys. The surface has held up well too. I am very pleased with this set.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cook N Home 6-Piece Heavy Gauge Nonstick Bakware Set, April 17, 2013
This is another one I believe I wrote on but the one baking sheet springs up when heated in the oven, then returns to normal after it cools.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 15, 2014
love it! heavy good quality bakeware.

5.0 out of 5 stars for the family, May 28, 2014
I purchased four set of this bakeware for my four sons and their families for Christmas. They were really happy with it because they all needed it.

3.0 out of 5 stars A so so set, May 5, 2014
They scratch very easy so I would make sure to use plastic utensils. You'd think that thicker, heavier metal would make this a better product. The cookie sheet and loaf pan both warp just after getting hot, so if you put some sort of liquid in to cook it might end up un the top of the oven. You can hear it pop and bend. Cleaning them is really easy as nothing really sticks.
As long as you baby them they will be ok. 2 1/2 stars would have been better.