Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Look Park Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

Color: Black|Change

on August 6, 2012
When I got this bakware set I was excited to start using it. It looked very durable and was very heavy so I thought "this is going to last forever" boy was I wrong. I've had the set for almost 2 months and at first I loved it not stuck to it. I use the cookie sheet most and about a month into using it everything started to stick to it cookies, garlic bread, biscuits, literally everything sticks to it. I have used everything else a few times and so far so good but I'm sure they will start sticking like the cookie sheet did with more use. I don't recommend these if you bake all the time.
on March 10, 2015
I waited to write until I had used these pieces a while. Had a problem with rusting. The cake pans are great. I use the cookie sheets and muffin tins and they held up as well as any ordinary cookware. I was a litte disappointed.
on December 10, 2012
I finally decided that just because my current pans hadn't disintegrated that was no reason to not upgrade. The pans are on the thicker side. There will be no constant bending with these honeys. The surface has held up well too. I am very pleased with this set.
on August 25, 2013
I inititally was afraid that the set wouldn't actually be nonstick. You get what you pay for, but with this set I feel like I should've paid more. I was making a casserole and forgot to use cooking spray on the pan, and nothing stuck to the pan at all!!!!!
on April 2, 2016
These pans were given as a gift. I can say they have a great heavy weight feel to them and they look like they'd be an excellent item. I haven't heard of any complaints, so I'm taking it that the recipient was happy with them.
on October 13, 2013
The best of both worlds! A non-stick surface that's super-easy to clean and doesn't contain any volatile ingredients. The German company that makes the non-stick cover has created a brilliant and safe material. Kudos!
on December 19, 2012
I bought this for my daughter and I, as she is coming into her own as a young baker and wanted more bakeware in the house. Since I get to reap the benefits of her creations it was an easy call. This set is very good and well made. We've had no problems whatsoever with them.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon January 24, 2014
I liked these pans enough after having used them for a while to come back for a second set. I have mostly used the round cake pans, though not for cakes. the 8 inch round is perfect for my toaster oven so after having ditched the flimsy foil pan that came with it I pretty much use the round pan for frozen fries, chicken and anything else that can be made in the toaster oven. Nothing sticks so far. I also use the rounds for making small homemade deep dish pizzas which is why I came back for another set so we can all have our pizza ready at the same time. I have only baked bread in the loaf pan once. I used the cookie sheet a few times for baking turnovers, biscuits, mini cheeseburger pies and homemade dinner rolls. I don't use it for cookies because I prefer the larger pans I already have for that purpose. I have used the muffin tin for cupcakes, cherry popovers, and of course muffins. I have not roasted anything in the roasting pan but I did use it to bake a rectangular cake, and some dessert bars. Everything bakes evenly and clean up is a breeze. I have paid more for sets that weren't half as good.
Update
I just wanted to add that the price here on amazon is even better than the Cook N Home site! And I'm still using these pans on a daily basis
on March 11, 2014
These are a real good buy. They are nonstick and they are heavy!!! I would recommend this set to anyone who wants some quality bakeware.
on March 23, 2014
I have had these for less then 3 months and they are already peeling/chipping and rust is forming. The pans do pop and warp in the oven. They seemed heavy duty at first but not so much. The pie pans seem ok and the cup cake pan is good, the rest is crap.