Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

Color: BlackChange

on August 6, 2012
When I got this bakware set I was excited to start using it. It looked very durable and was very heavy so I thought "this is going to last forever" boy was I wrong. I've had the set for almost 2 months and at first I loved it not stuck to it. I use the cookie sheet most and about a month into using it everything started to stick to it cookies, garlic bread, biscuits, literally everything sticks to it. I have used everything else a few times and so far so good but I'm sure they will start sticking like the cookie sheet did with more use. I don't recommend these if you bake all the time.
22 comments18 of 20 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 11, 2014
These are a real good buy. They are nonstick and they are heavy!!! I would recommend this set to anyone who wants some quality bakeware.
on December 10, 2012
I finally decided that just because my current pans hadn't disintegrated that was no reason to not upgrade. The pans are on the thicker side. There will be no constant bending with these honeys. The surface has held up well too. I am very pleased with this set.
on August 25, 2013
I inititally was afraid that the set wouldn't actually be nonstick. You get what you pay for, but with this set I feel like I should've paid more. I was making a casserole and forgot to use cooking spray on the pan, and nothing stuck to the pan at all!!!!!
on October 13, 2013
The best of both worlds! A non-stick surface that's super-easy to clean and doesn't contain any volatile ingredients. The German company that makes the non-stick cover has created a brilliant and safe material. Kudos!
on February 8, 2014
It was great at first. But 6 months later it starting to peel. I used it very often for baking.
on March 23, 2014
I have had these for less then 3 months and they are already peeling/chipping and rust is forming. The pans do pop and warp in the oven. They seemed heavy duty at first but not so much. The pie pans seem ok and the cup cake pan is good, the rest is crap.
11 comment5 of 7 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 10, 2015
I waited to write until I had used these pieces a while. Had a problem with rusting. The cake pans are great. I use the cookie sheets and muffin tins and they held up as well as any ordinary cookware. I was a litte disappointed.
on February 17, 2014
I thought this item might be of a cheaper quality because it was inexpensive...not so!! High quality sturdy cookware!! Love these items, they're now my favorite.
on May 28, 2014
I purchased four set of this bakeware for my four sons and their families for Christmas. They were really happy with it because they all needed it.