5.0 out of 5 stars Top notch set of cookware
I loved my green set so much and was so impressed with the quality and how pretty they are, I logged on after using them for the first time and bought these for my mother (before they sold out!).

Published 9 months ago by Donna Snyder

1.0 out of 5 stars Non-stick faded fast
Published 4 months ago by W. MacDonald

5.0 out of 5 stars Top notch set of cookware, November 22, 2013
This review is from: Cook N Home NC-00359 Nonstick Ceramic Coating PTFE-PFOA-Cadmium Free 10-Piece Cookware Set, Red (Kitchen)

Mom can't say enough good things about the quality of this cookware. She called me on the day she got them and twice in 2 days since cooking with them. She and I agree that the ceramic coating heats up quicker and more evenly than the teflon non coating and her pot roast in the Dutch oven was done to perfection. She rushed out and bought all new cooking utensils just to make sure there was no chance of scratching these. Mom and I agree: Top notch set of cookware!

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT CERAMIC pots & pans!, April 17, 2014
I have had these for 2 months now and love them!

Pros
- They are non stick and Ceramic for safer cooking
- They clean up easily
- They are sturdy steel pots/pans with sturdy glass lids that have a steam hole built in
- No funny smell while cooking
- Food tastes great

Cons
- you cannot use silverware or metal utensils with these as it will ruin the ceramic finish, but you can also not use those with any teflon products either. You can use wood or the hard plastic utensils when cooking with this set.
- You cannot place them in the oven (because of the handles) nor the microwave (because of the steel).

**HINT/Word of advice for caring for this set...
I place old dish clothes in between the pots/pans when I stack them in my cupboard so the bottoms of the pots/pans do not scratch the ceramic finish inside.
I also do NOT put these in the dishwasher, this is my preference so they will last longer.

***AS for the recommended for low/medium heat I have boiled water in these several times and it's not ruined/damaged the pots. I have also fried eggs on these and had no problems. I boil noodles on med-high and start the water on high to get the water to boil, and they work just fine. (I say this because someone wrote a review that they are not for anything over low/medium).

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME PANS !!, November 22, 2013
My wife and I just " LOVE " the non-stick surface!! We only wish the handles were metal so we could use the pans in the oven as well. A VERY HAPPY COUPLE.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value for the Price, January 13, 2014
We were a bit skeptical of this cookware set because of the low price. However, after 7 weeks of daily use the ceramic coating cookware has exceeded our expectations. It performs, and cleans up as promised.

Great value for the price

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this cookware!!, April 5, 2014
First, chem free cookware at this price cant be found anywhere else.
Ive had this set for a few months now and have had no chipping or scratching on the enamel. I alternate between hand and machine washing to help cut down on wear & tear.
It's GUARANTEED nonstick no matter what your cooking even with the chemical free coating. It really blew my mind how easy this is to cook with.
Great piece of mind knowing I'm not going to potentially make my family or myself sick with worn off chems from other 'nonstick coating' brands.
The ONLY negative I can list is these are a bit small. They seem to be geared towards European portion size as opposed to obese American portion size (which I have fallen victim to over the years!!!).
Overall, this set at this price cannot be beat!

5.0 out of 5 stars got to get these for you self, December 10, 2013
So so love this cookware.I love mine so much I bought this for my son and daughter in law.cooks your food to perfection.but the very best part is how easy they clean up.I am so spoiled to my pots.and the price makes it all the more sweeter.treat yourself today.you won't be disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good deal for sturdy cookware, December 22, 2013
Great price for a terrific set. Super easy to wash and no discolor from use. Much better than a higher priced set I bought years ago.

4.0 out of 5 stars Ok so i waited a good 3 and a 1/2 months to write this review ..., July 27, 2014
Ok so i waited a good 3 and a 1/2 months to write this review to make sure i could give good incite on the product. They arrived on time and in great condition. I read a review about them not dealing well with high heat so i was very careful to use them. I have a gas stove and have put them on high with NO problem. Im sure if you put any pot on super high to cook food for a period of time it will recieve some damage but you really shouldnt do that anyway. These are ceramic plated [as described] but that makes them light weight. In fact i plan on buying some for my grandmother since she has arthritis. These are SO easy to clean and I dont have any stains on mine. The only thing is that they do scratch if your not careful. I even bought wooden utensils for them but alas i still found a couple of scratches. Bottom line is as long as you take care of them they are wonderful. :]

1.0 out of 5 stars Non-stick faded fast, May 4, 2014
Being a bachelor, the only pan I have an occasion to use regularly is the small frying pan, which I do use at least once a day. About a month ago I noticed my omelets were starting to stick to the pan. It has steadily gotten worse and now the eggs are sticking to the pan so badly that I can't get my omelets out of the pan without turning them into scramble eggs. In addition there is a sticky brownish residue stuck to the ceramic surface that will not come off with dish soap, sponge or dish brush, when I used to be able to wipe the pan completely clean with a paper towel. I can't see much point in trying anything harsher because it seems counter to the whole purpose of a non stick pan. I see the price has dropped down to $49.99, but I believe this is a case of you get what you pay for, and in this instance, not in a good way

1.0 out of 5 stars WARNING!!! DO NOT BUY THESE IF YOU HAVE A GLASSTOP RANGE!!!, July 23, 2014
The coils on the bottom of the pan will scratch glasstop surfaces permanently. I wish there would have been a note in the product description about this. I noticed the scratches after only one use and discontinued immediately.

EDIT: The manufacturer did not offer a refund and suggested I use Barkeeper's Friend to remove the scratches since, "the glasstop is harder than our pan". This is NOT true. The scratches remained. In case you were wondering, I have a high-end Dacor range that hasn't had a scratch on it for 10 years until I bought these. You've been warned.

Rate and Discover Movies