5.0 out of 5 stars Unbelievable
I purchased this set when moving into a new apartment. I cook perhaps twice a week for 4 people and this set has held up to typical use and abuse from 4 guys. My girlfriend is jealous because she spent double on some other set but likes these better.

Pros-
-Price
-Build
-Versatility(I was able to make 4 stuffed peppers in the big pot)
-The...
Published on November 14, 2010 by Joe W

3.0 out of 5 stars ok product; great customer service!
i bought this 4 months ago and the handles of two of my pans are wobbly and about to fall off. i tried tightening the screw but it's rusted!! i would spend a few extra dollars on better quality pots and pans so it will last at least a year!

----

edit (6/23/12)
Published on May 7, 2012 by little lady

5.0 out of 5 stars Unbelievable, November 14, 2010
This review is from: Cook N Home 15 Piece Non stick Black Soft handle Cookware Set (Kitchen)

Pros-
-Price
-Build
-Versatility(I was able to make 4 stuffed peppers in the big pot)
-The coating makes everything come off even after being refrigerated for a few days.

Cons-
-The grooved bottoms trap soap sometimes which proceeds to burn.
-The larger two-handled pots are hard to drain water from without using a colander.
-The utensils gather/show soap residue.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Set, September 29, 2010
This set is exatly as advertised. The utensils are made of a surprisingly sturdy plastic. The pans have groovs on the bottom so that they dont slide, which is great. Overall Great Set!!! No negatives so far.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice Cookware Set, August 31, 2010
One thing that's not mentioned in the description is that the bottoms of them have a rounded grooved surface so they won't slide around on the burners (a zoom view of this would be nice to see with the other images). Everything else in the description is spot on.

We've used them all since we got them and are very pleased with the whole set. The utensils have been very nice, also.

They clean up very easily with the sponge-wand I use....my wife's broken me of using "scratchers", which is what did in the last set we had.

We are very pleased with the quality of the whole set and would recommend it to anyone.

4.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed....but the utensils aren't that great, May 27, 2011
Especial (Los Angeles, CA, USA) - See all my reviews
I purchased this set because I needed pots and pans in my new place. After buying a new fridge, microwave, and nice knives...I decided to go with an affordable set of cookware since I'm still learning how to cook better.

As I went through the reviews on Amazon and other websites, this set seemed to win over as far as affordability and good usage, plus it had the added bonus of utensils. It arrived at work and I was so excited to cook something since I had been eating fast food for weeks.
The first thing I made was eggs the next morning. The pan was fantastic and the eggs were perfectly cooked and slid right off the non-stick. Best of all, it was easy to clean. But there was one casualty, the spatula. The plastic had burned just from flipping the eggs and bits of it is still coming off. We are still using it, but we may end up buying better utensils in the future.

Even if we do end up purchasing more utensils, the price of the cookware set can't be beat. On the bottom of the cookware is a metal ribbing that actually keeps the pans from sliding on the stove top. I added a padded liner to my drawers to help prevent scratching the exterior of the pots and pans.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Product for the Price, December 16, 2010
I would never have expected them to be this good for the price. You can tell by the weight that they are not "expensive quality," but I have had no issues cooking with them in the month since I got them. If I experience any issues, I will try to remember and follow up.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product & Deal, November 28, 2010
I somewhat took a gamble when i purchased this product. I typically look for big discounts on high end products but didn't want to spend all that much money on a cookware set. I have to say, i'm amazed at the quality of the pans. The handles are sturdy and have a very comfortable grip. The set looks great. And have not had problems putting them in the dishwasher. I have no complaints at all and would highly recommend this product to anyone - even people that cook on a regular basis. I paid something like $60 for the 15 piece set.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, November 4, 2010
Perfect set for a couple or small family. Looks great...heats up very quick. DO NOT USE ANYTHING THAT CAN SCRATCH THE POTS! doesnt stick and works wonders. my husband and I are very happy with this set.

3.0 out of 5 stars ok product; great customer service!, May 7, 2012

----

edit (6/23/12)
their customer service contacted me after i wrote this review and they promptly sent me replacement pans! their customer service is great. i'm still a little skeptical with the pans since TWO of the same pans (different sizes) had the same issue with the wobbly handles. the replacement pans look sterdier but only time will tell! i changed my original rating from 2 to 3 stars; gave them an extra star since the company reached out to me!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for daily use. Not all items in the package are good., March 29, 2011
All the pans and the dishes are good for daily use. They are big enough to cook for a set of 4 people. We were using it like 6 months and are in pretty good shape. The laddles are not heat resistant. Two of them stuck when I used it on a normal pan (not non-stick pan). So, 5 out of 15 items are not worth counting. One of the pan lids has a screw which got rusted. I am not sure if it is expected. May be due to more exposure to steam during boiling also caused the problem. But I felt that can be made better.

5.0 out of 5 stars Clean up is a whiz, January 19, 2011
This cookware set is the best that I have ever owned and the clean up is unbelievably easy! The outer paint is a very nice shiney black with soft easy grip handles. I made macaroni & cheese in the small pot and after transfering the noodles to another container for the fridge I left the pot on the stove for a few hours. When I went to clean the pot all it took was two swipes of a paper towel and all the leftover cheese was gone, I was very impressed. If you are thinking about purchasing this cookware set don't hesitate, buy them now!

Rate and Discover Movies