Start reading How to Cook Incredible Viral Facebook Fan Pages! on the free Kindle Reading App or on your Kindle in under a minute. Don't have a Kindle? Get your Kindle here.
OR
Read for Free
with Kindle Unlimited

Deliver to your Kindle or other device

Enter a promotion code
or gift card
 
 
 

Try it free

Sample the beginning of this book for free

Deliver to your Kindle or other device

Sorry, this item is not available in
Image not available for
Color:
Image not available

To view this video download Flash Player

 

How to Cook Incredible Viral Facebook Fan Pages! [Kindle Edition]

Abhi Dwivedi
4.5 out of 5 stars  See all reviews (4 customer reviews)

Kindle Price: $4.99
 
Kindle Unlimited Read this title for free and get unlimited access to over 700,000 titles. Learn More

Free Kindle Reading App Anybody can read Kindle books—even without a Kindle device—with the FREE Kindle app for smartphones, tablets and computers.

To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.

Shop the new tech.book(store)
New! Introducing the tech.book(store), a hub for Software Developers and Architects, Networking Administrators, TPMs, and other technology professionals to find highly-rated and highly-relevant career resources. Shop books on programming and big data, or read this week's blog posts by authors and thought-leaders in the tech industry. > Shop now

Book Description

This is a short and to the point book on how you can take your average Facebook fan pages and turn them into viral likes getting machine within days.

With a complete walk-through of what, how and where of creating and setting up a Fan page, this book will dismantle and show you the proper way of getting mores likes, leads and clients from your Facebook fan page.

Perfect for someone getting started or has been into Facebook marketing for a while.


Product Details

  • File Size: 1132 KB
  • Print Length: 50 pages
  • Publisher: Abhi Dwivedi (August 16, 2013)
  • Sold by: Amazon Digital Services, Inc.
  • Language: English
  • ASIN: B00EMHIZ1I
  • Text-to-Speech: Enabled
  • X-Ray:
  • Word Wise: Not Enabled
  • Lending: Enabled
  • Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #879,795 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
  •  Would you like to give feedback on images?.


Customer Reviews

4.5 out of 5 stars
(4)
4.5 out of 5 stars
Share your thoughts with other customers
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful
4.0 out of 5 stars Very good info September 2, 2013
By Monica
Verified Purchase
This book explains in detail how to put together a fan page. It goes from the very basic steps to other more advanced and I liked that a lot. It has common sense and gives clear instructions. The only thing why I did not give a 5 star rating is that to me the title promises more than what the book gives. I believe I had made about 85% of what he says and I don't believe the other 15% will make such a diference. I will try and if my page goes really incredible viral I will come back and change my review.
Comment | 
Was this review helpful to you?
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars This book is a valuable resource... September 1, 2013
Verified Purchase
This book is valuable resource for anyone who's looking at creating a Facebook page for their business or website...I highly recommend reading it before attempting to create a Facebook page.
Comment | 
Was this review helpful to you?
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Wow! Everything Facebook is Right Here! August 19, 2013
Verified Purchase
How to Cook Incredible Viral Facebook Fan Pages by Abdhi Dwivedi not only enlights you are to why a Facebook fan page is so valuable. This book also gives you the step-by-step guide to create your own. Very impressive Dwivedi! :)
Comment | 
Was this review helpful to you?
4.0 out of 5 stars Useful Insights November 17, 2013
By Roze
Verified Purchase
I'm pretty familiar with FB, and this w books covers mostly basic content for someone who wants to set up a fan page. However, I still gleaned quite a few useful tips. Thank you!
Comment | 
Was this review helpful to you?
Search Customer Reviews
Search these reviews only


Forums

There are no discussions about this product yet.
Be the first to discuss this product with the community.
Start a new discussion
Topic:
First post:
Prompts for sign-in
 


Look for Similar Items by Category