5.0 out of 5 stars Love, love, love Cook Yourself Sexy!
Cook Yourself Sexy is a wonderful cookbook - the recipes are straightforward and totally not intimidating. Unlike many other healthy cookbooks out there, the ingredients are easy to find, and most you probably already have on hand. Love her, love the recipes and love the uplifting intro. I wasn't expecting the cookbook to be empowering - just an added bonus!
Published 23 months ago by K. Rogers

2.0 out of 5 stars bad results making the recipes
Published on December 12, 2012 by anbough

2.0 out of 5 stars bad results making the recipes, December 12, 2012
This review is from: Cook Yourself Sexy: Easy Delicious Recipes for the Hottest, Most Confident You (Paperback)
I hate to leave a less then good review :( but I just got this book a month ago and I have been trying new recipes from it but have yet to have anything that was good enough to make again. I made the roasted corn and cucumber salad that was OK but not delicious enough to make again, and the same can be said for the tomatillo salsa, and roasted garlic lentil soup. After having not so good results with the recipes I did try, I will most likely not use the cookbook again. I think if you are looking for a healthy cookbook to help you loose weight or eat healthy you would be better off with Tosca Reno's Eat Clean cookbooks, I have had much better luck with those. The presentation of the book and the cute titles make it really fun, I only wish I could say the same for eating the food.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love, love, love Cook Yourself Sexy!, January 5, 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Wasn't impressed, March 27, 2014
I was excited to receive this book but when I finally did and went threw the recipes, I wasn't impressed. A lot of the ingredients I needed was not something I would have on a regular basis. Some items I didn't even know where to purchase. I ended up turning around and selling the book on ebay.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Recipes Are Totally Delicious!, September 13, 2013
I Love this Book. Recipes are Delicious.
I would recommend this to my Family and Friends.
Perfect for Losing Weight.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Cook Book, September 3, 2013
Just getting into this book, but Love it so far. I can't wait to try some of the recipes for my self

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoy, May 22, 2013
We loved the experience....cooking together was only half the reward.of the book. The recipes are tasty and fun to make together!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, May 7, 2013
I had to buy Candice Kumai's new Cookbook after loving her first one, Pretty Delicious, so much! So glad I did too! It does not disappoint one bit. This is a perfect companion cookbook to her first. I hope she is working on another one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best in the Series, April 1, 2013
I bought the two other "Cook Yourself Thin" books in addition to this one. I like the recipes in this one the best. The author also offers great tips on eating healthy. The book came very quickly and was brand new.

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 stars!, March 25, 2013
I love these delicious, healthy recipes. The author combines different flavors and textures, which I believe is key in changing the way that we eat.

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok, March 8, 2013
This is more of a book to read than a full cookbook. It does have some good looking recipes though.

Cook Yourself Sexy: Easy Delicious Recipes for the Hottest, Most Confident You