Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on August 6, 2012
Carol Vale has done it again! She's created another cookbook that is small, but full of practical recipes, and easily accessible in the Kindle edition. "Slow Cooker Recipes for Easy Meals" is the second cookbook in a series that caters to busy households. This cookbook provides a plethora of recipes that are simple, yet savory, and you will be amazed at how easy it is to create home cooked, nutritious meals that will satisfy the whole family. Whether it is a casserole, pasta sauce, soup, or even elegant meat dish such as Roast Pork, you will not be disappointed with the variety of recipes in this cookbook. It even has some dishes that you would not expect for a slow cooker, such as Teriyaki Chicken Wings and Pork Chow Mein! What's more, because the recipes only call for common, easy-to-find ingredients, you use your time and your pocketbook more economically. You don't have to worry about sweating over a kitchen stove or poring over complicated cooking tasks anymore either--"Slow Cooker Recipes for Easy Meals" enables you to quickly place the ingredients in a slow cooker, go about your business, and return to a delicious meal full of warmth and flavor. I recommend this book to anyone who is trying to juggle a busy schedule and yet cook good food for themselves and others!
on August 7, 2012
I absolutely love crockpot cooking, no other form of cooking gives you such great results in terms of taste while maintaining kindergarten level of difficulty to prepare the meal. And that is exactly why I enjoy this book so much. It keeps crockpot cooking as it is supposed to be simple and tasty.

Carol provides very simple to follow instructions, with an exact list of ingredients required for each dish. The recipes given in this book are really spot on, but better yet, due to the nature of crockpot cooking you can use this book as a solid base for your dish and easily get creative from there and tweak a given recipe even further, by simply altering a little the dosage of one or more of your favorite ingredients in any given dish. I promise you, you will not be disappointed.

I own several crockpot cooking books, and most of them are quite good, but after picking up this book I noticed one big advantage it has, it keeps things simple, and that's how crockpot cooking should be. When you want your dinner cooked properly promptly, this book is definitely one you would like to keep in your kitchen.
on September 6, 2012
This book has some very good recipes that are simple to do,and easy to follow.just take your time and try each one it will be worth it.
on November 13, 2012
Carol has create a compilation of 24 tasty recipes for a slow cooker that are fantastic. I am not a fan of cooking huge meals but I do love doing things the easy way and putting it in a slow cooker and having a tasty meal after work. This is exactly what has been given here, tasty quick recipes that are excellent for a family on the go. The Hearty Minestrone Soup, Beef Stroganoff, and the Post Roast are my personal favorites but I haven't tried them all just yet. After I try all of these recipes, I'm moving on to some of Carol's other cookbooks that look super delicious.
on February 19, 2013
This book has a number of recipes I'm going to try. I havent tried any yet so my review is about the recipes themselves.
on September 13, 2012
Too many errors. I don't trust a cookbook that isn't proofed because I am investing money to make the recipes. Sorry but this book isn't for me.
on September 6, 2012
Not many recipes to choose from and they all seem very blah - just throw something in and cook it, no flavor added!
on April 2, 2013
I use this book often , the recipes are really quick and easy. so about 4 times a week I fix the meals and go about my day. the recipes make it easy to shop and have on hand the menu plan for the coming week. thumbs up!