Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

on January 8, 2012
This balloon would not stay up no matter how much helium you put in it. It is a total dud. I'm so glad I only bought 1. I wanted to put this on my son's high chair for his cookie monster themed 1st birthday. How disappointing. Save yourself the trouble and buy the full size (almost 3 feet high) cookie monster balloons instead.
on January 23, 2012
This balloon is more than mini - it's tiny. it also did not fill up with air nicely and it was a giant round ballon with tiny eyes that you couldn't see unless looking from the top. Would not recommend.
on January 13, 2015
When I took this to Party Galaxy to get blown up she warned me about these balloons. She told me customers are always disappointed because they do not hold air well. She was right. When the helium wasn't working she used another type of air, I don't know what, I think she called it hot air. Sounds kind of funny to me. Anyway, I also had her add a bunch of balloons under it and it kind of sat in the middle. It looked cute for the short time it was aired up. I would not buy this balloon again or recommend it.
on January 17, 2014
Very small balloons that do not hold helium at all, I tried. They are the size balloons that you would see in a flower bouquet.
on July 17, 2015
Used as a centerpiece (placed in a little bucket with tissue for my son's 1st birthday party).
on December 19, 2012
I thought it was a bigger size but it was small. I was happy with the time of the deliever!!
on October 12, 2015
Took the balloons to get filled with helium and they wouldn't hold the helium
on July 26, 2014
they did not hold up very well!!!! but it cut in the playroom on the wall!!!