5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome! Worth the $
There are soooooooo many family favorite recipes in this book. You can make new cookies everyday for a long time! Highly recommend this book!
Published on July 6, 2012 by Kateybell

3.0 out of 5 stars Lots of choices
This book is great. It gives me a lot of different ideas for cookies. I just wish there was pictures for a few of the cookies.
Published 11 months ago by Amazon Customer

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome! Worth the $, July 6, 2012
This review is from: Cookies - 200+ Favorite Recipes from Club, Church and Community Cookbooks (Kindle Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy n good, April 17, 2012
Michael Horns (LAS VEGAS, NV, US) - See all my reviews
I found the cookies in this book to be easy and good. Everyone enjoys fresh baked cookies. This is a great book for beginners and cookie chefs alike.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent cookies, November 12, 2012
The first recipe I tried was the butterscotch cookies - excellent. Can't wait to try more. Husband rated the recipe a keeper.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good recipes, February 7, 2013
I enjoyed the different cookies they had in this book. And the recipes are easy to fallow and understand in this book.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cookies!, January 14, 2013
I am enjoying my kindle purchase of this cookie book. There are lots of recipes to choose from! Would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars cookies-200 recipes, December 5, 2012
carol gonsky (iron river,michigan) - See all my reviews
the recipes are varied and easy to follow.excellent for the holiday.Cookies is an good book for the novice or experienced cook.

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Baking, October 21, 2012
I have no regret purchasing this book. There are so many recipes to bake from. Many of them remind me of the cookies we used to bake or get at birthday parties or at school. That was a time when people used to bake - not buy!!

5.0 out of 5 stars It is SUCH a help, October 13, 2012
ta_trev (Delaware USA) - See all my reviews
This book has been such a big help when I want to bake cookies for the holidays or for a party and I don't want to do the same old cookie. (no names mentioned). I look up a unique recipe and make it. It is so easy and fun to explore new things that you have never seen or heard of. I just loved it!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Vary Tasty, November 6, 2012
This cookbook come in handy when I needed to Bake cookies for a party. Very Easy to use!!! I have made at least ten of the recipees. I would recommend this book to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cookbook!, November 3, 2012
I love cookbooks and this is a good one too! Lots of fun recipes in there that everyone loves. I have used this lots! Great book!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›