Top Chef 11 Seasons 2007
Amazon Instant Video
1. 4 Star: All Stars Just when you thought it safe to go back in the kitchen, Bravo's hit culinary competition series 'Top Chef 3 Miami' kicks off with an hour-long special 'Top Chef: 4-Star All-Stars.'
2. First Impressions Bravo's hit culinary series 'Top Chef 3 Miami' premieres with a supersized episode featuring 15 rising chefs, a sizzling Miami kitchen, and the restaurant industry's most renowned talent.
3. Sunny Delights Miami's fresh tropical fruits abound in the second installment of Bravo's "Top Chef 3 Miami."
4. Family Favorites The chefs get a taste of Miami's fresh local seafood in the third episode of "Top Chef 3 Miami."
5. Cooking By Numbers The remaining chefs 'get their drink on' in the fourth episode of Bravo's "Top Chef 3 Miami," charged with creating an appetizer that pairs well with a popular mixed drink.
6. Latin Lunch It's all about piecrust perfection in "Top Chef 3 Miami's" fifth quickfire challenge. The chefs must create a dish to serve the cast and crew of Telemundo's popular "Dame Chocolate" and other notable Telemundo stars.
7. Top Chef: Watch What Happens Special It's a 'dish' unlike any other in this week's Top Chef: Watch What Happens Special. Bravo's pop culture pundit Andy Cohen hosts a candid gathering of past and present chef'testants as well as host Padma Lakshmi, Tom Colicchio, and judges Gail Simmons and Ted Allen.
8. Freezer Burn The sixth installment of Bravo's "Top Chef 3 Miami" touches on the senses as the chefs compete for immunity and must identify ingredients by sight or taste.
9. Guilty Pleasures A sweet tooth is mandatory in the latest "Top Chef 3 Miami" quickfire challenge, which involves toppings and ice cream.
10. Restaurant Wars The remaining chefs battle to create the most "adventuresome" burger in the eighth episode of Bravo's "Top Chef 3 Miami."
11. Second Helping It's a culinary relay race in this week's quickfire challenge that requires expert shucking, chopping and whipping.
12. Chef Overboard The remaining chefs must prove they have aisle style and get creative at the supermarket in the 10th episode of "Top Chef 3 Miami."
13. Snacks on a Plane The chefs roll out of bed and into their quickfire challenge in the 11th episode of "Top Chef 3 Miami."
14. Manhattan Project The 12th episode of Bravo's "Top Chef 3 Miami" is a pressure-cooker as the remaining contestants struggle to recreate a dish made famous by special guest judge Sirio Maccioni (Owner of famed Le Cirque in NYC).
15. Finale Part 1 It's down to the wire whisk as the final four chefs compete in a two-part finale to determine who will be the next 'Top Chef.'
16. Finale Part 2 And then there were two. Find out who can take the heat and who must relinquish the coveted title of Bravo's Top Chef in the final episode of Top Chef 3 Miami.
17. Reunion It's a "dish" unlike any other on Bravo's Top Chef: Watch What Happens Special. Host Andy Cohen sits down with the cast and judges of season 3.
18. Top Chef: Holiday Special 'Top Chef' turns up the heat for the holidays. It's every chef for themselves in this heated competition for a grand prize of $20,000 when Top Chef season one, two and three contestants come together to prepare a holiday meal the judges won't forget.
|Genres||Reality TV, TV Game Shows|
|Supporting actors||Camille Becerra, Tom Colicchio, Hung Hyunh, Chris Jacobson, Howie Kleinberg, Padma Lakshmi, Dale Levitsky, Sara Mair, Brian Malarkey, Sara Nguyen, Joey Paulino, Casey Thompson, Tre Wilcox|
|Executive Producer||Bengt Anderson|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
Padma needs to leave and I need to find a new show to watch, but this is the only cooking show right now on so I have to watch it. Read morePublished 7 months ago by Dillon Stenberg
I am a fan of the show, but out of all the seasons, season three and four I find to have the best interaction between the chef contestants and the judges. Read morePublished 12 months ago by Gaff
I am watching all of the older top chef seasons and this is the best one so far in my opinion.Published 16 months ago by Jason
Who wouldn't like Top Chef? The foods great, the personalities interesting, Padma (need I say more....... Read morePublished 17 months ago by Gary-in-Seattle
enjoyed the show got it when it was on sale for $10.... eventhough i've seen it before it was worth re-watchPublished 18 months ago by S. Mason
Well, been waiting...when is the DVD version being done up ?
Been a loooong time since this was done and still nothing but induividual downloads??