5.0 out of 5 stars ;0)
Published on June 16, 2011 by Lady Raven RAVE!

3.0 out of 5 stars An Okay Read
Published on February 15, 2012 by Alice Z

5.0 out of 5 stars ;0), June 16, 2011
This review is from: Cooking Class (Kindle Edition)
I'm speechless, I had to give myself a minute before I reviewed. When I first picked up the book I thought it was something else completely, as much as I love hardcore erotica I never really got into the menage romances, I felt it was too much for me with 3 different emotions. This was my first and I have to admit WOW what a read, by the third chapter alone ok what they did and what they did with the sauce *blushing* might have to look at sauces differently for awhile. It did remind me of the tv show Hell's Kitchen that I am a fan of with Evan's temper that people seem to be afraid of, Dylan very sexy and Lily I'm jealous of her lol.

This book literally had steam coming from it Double your Pleasure Double your Fun with this book, it has the sexy guys, and lovable female and sex, sex, sex and more hot sex. So be warn ahead of time if all these things are not on your checklist of things you like in a book then I don't know what to tell you but I surely enjoy the read.

************

5.0 out of 5 stars Hot...Fire...Steamy...Raw, June 17, 2011
This review is from: Cooking Class (Kindle Edition)
I am just sitting here trying to come up with something to describe how friggin unbelievable awesome this book is! From the description I would have never ever thought that these three would end up in a permanent menage a trois! The sex scenes between Lily, Evan, and Dylan were literally a blaze. Sometimes I just couldn't believe what I was reading, but I just could not step away because it was just that good. From the first encounter in the restaurant with that sauce....Steamy!! Picture Gordon Ramsey, one of the female contestants on Hell's Kitchen, and his sous chef constantly getting it on. That is what this book feels like, but all the players are 1000 times hotter. This is a must read!

5.0 out of 5 stars Steamy Stuff!, June 15, 2011
This review is from: Cooking Class (Kindle Edition)
This was my first introduction into reviewing an erotic book. Boy what an introduction it was! It was sort of Hell's Kitchen meets Kitchen Nightmares with a whole load of sauce added.

That being said, all the steamy scenes (and wow were they steamy!) were very tastefully done. I never felt they were gratuitous and they fitted in with the story.

I would be interested to read more from this author as I feel she writes from a woman's point of view...for women. A classy novel that I very much enjoyed.

5.0 out of 5 stars SSSS... very hot wish my cooking class was like this, May 18, 2011
This review is from: Cooking Class (Kindle Edition)
Looved this book.. Great book to read. I'd recommend this book to friends anywhere. LOTS OF HOT STEAMY SEX SCENES.. And the men wow, can't wait to try some sauces on my hubby.. *weg*... sorry this is short but I HAD TO SAY SOMETHING..

4.0 out of 5 stars Really good menage romance :), January 10, 2015
This review is from: Cooking Class (Kindle Edition)
I just loved this story. Lily, Evan and Dylan have a great dynamic. Because its not a long story things do kinda kick right in with the attraction and then quickly in to sex. While Lily and Evan have loved each other unknowing for years, Lily and Dylan's relationship is pretty much 0 to 60 in seconds. Allowing for this I loved the story. The relationship between them all is engaging and there are plenty of hot sex scenes as well. I loved how all 3 were willing to go with their feelings instead of worrying about pleasing others or conforming to society's views...and I got a laugh out of how they keep people guessing about them in public. This did make it to my faves list and I've read it a few times already. Definitely worth the read. 2 thumbs up!

1/10/15 (after a reread)

This is another reread for me but I've been reading and rating a lot longer now and I realized that I need to downgrade my rating from 5 to 4 stars. I still like the story very much and will reread it in the future but in all honesty, there was enough lacking or not addressed in the story that I had to give it a more honest rating. Still, I loved Evan, Lilly and Dylan. The chemistry and interactions of the threesome really made the story for me and is what will bring be back in the future. I'd still recommend this story. :D

5.0 out of 5 stars great, August 13, 2013
This review is from: Cooking Class (Kindle Edition)
love the plot and the main characters! well written and amusing. enjoyed it very much and recommend it future readers

5.0 out of 5 stars loved it, April 26, 2013
Cooking Class by V.J. Devereaux Aka Valerie Douglas

Lily Cavanaugh is a Master Chef, Restaurant Owner, Cookbook Author. She has worked very hard to get to this point. Her one regret is Master Chef Evan Taylor. She worked in his restaurant,fell in love with him, dealt with his temper tantrums till one day he went to far. Lily walked and took her heart with her. She has never forgotten him or the heat she felt. One night while teaching a cooking class in walks Evan and his director of his new TV show, Dylan Bryant. Lily finds herself attracted to Dylan as much as she is to Evan. They have an offer or 2 that she can not pass up.

This book is Sizzling Hot!! The story line and characters draw you in and wham you are hooked. Lets not forget the(fans self)sex scenes, wonderfully written and stays right with the plot of this book. V.J. Devereaux aka Valerie Douglas is a Readers Dream Author, she writes so realistically that you can see every detail she vividly describes also feel what the characters feel. She never ceases to amaze me with what ever genre she writes!

I Highly Recommend this Erotic M/F/M Book, you will not be disappointed!
5 STARS

Patches

complimentary book given for a free review. juliesbookreview.blogspot.com

5.0 out of 5 stars Sizzling Erotica At It's Best!, March 28, 2013
PATCHES (Bellingham WA.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cooking Class (Kindle Edition)

I Highly Recommend this Erotic M/F/M Book, you will not be disappointed!
5 STARS

Patches

3.0 out of 5 stars An Okay Read, February 15, 2012
This review is from: Cooking Class (Kindle Edition)
This book was adequate if the reader just wants to read descriptions of erotic encounters, but is not sufficient if the reader wants a well-written story. There were typos and editing issues including missing commas, extra words and missing words, the storyline felt rushed and transitions could have been smoother. There were so many reflections of the past during the initial conversation between the 3 characters that I kept forgetting what the conversation was about.

1.0 out of 5 stars -_- Not my cup of tea..., October 26, 2011
This review is from: Cooking Class (Kindle Edition)
I didn't really like this book. Maybe it's because I'm not really into the 3some stuff but I didn't even finish reading it. There was really no story line, I didn't understand how she came to start doing them both. I was pretty much lost until I gave up reading it.

Cooking Class