5.0 out of 5 stars Great convenience!
I am an avid reader of the Cooking Light magazine. I often remember a dish that I read about and found it frustrating to go back through a pile of magazines to locate the recipe. I now have 3 years of the annuals and find it very convenient. The index is by month and alphabetical.
Published on February 8, 2008 by Kenneth L. Warren

3.0 out of 5 stars Recipes sound great!
But there are hardly any pictures. It's pages and pages of boring texts, with very little pictures.
Published on October 19, 2010 by J. Parker

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great convenience!, February 8, 2008
This review is from: Cooking Light Annual Recipes 2008: EVERY RECIPE...A Year's Worth of Cooking Light Magazine (Hardcover)

5.0 out of 5 stars Path to Eating Right, March 20, 2009
Cooking Light magazine is the best lifestyle, health conscience magazine published. It appeals to the novice and the experienced chef and health nut. I bought the book because I own 2 previous editions. These cookbooks are awesome. Years ago, I barely knew how to throw together spaghetti. Now, I explore my cookbooks and magazines for new ideas. The recipes appeal, not only to me, but my young son and husband. Meal time doesn't have to be bland or fattening anymore!! It takes getting used to the formating, receipes grouped by month; however, it works better for produce that is in season. Why spend a fortune in February for something that comes in spring or summer? What really helped me get started down this path, was the easy & fast receipes. They allowed me to graduate to more complicated dishes. I recommend this book (and the other Cooking Light publications) to everyone that I can.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cooking Light Recipes 2008, February 9, 2008
This is the most recent of a series. I've bought them all and enjoy making recipes from them immensely. The variety is fabulous, the food deliciousand the instructions always easy to understand. It's fun to cook healthy when you have a great tool like these cookbooks. My husband thinks we eat better than 90% of people in the US and most of my recipes come from Cooking Light. The recipes range from easy to prepare to long and involved . The end product is nearly always worth your time and effort. YUM!!

5.0 out of 5 stars The go to cookbook in our house..., March 26, 2008
I have not cooked from any other cookbook since I brought this home. Every recipe we have tried has been so good. Healthy recipes that taste good, not bland. How can you go wrong?

5.0 out of 5 stars Great everyday cookbook!, March 12, 2009
I ordered the 2006 and 2007 edition from Amazon after using the 2008 and 2009 for two weeks. Every week, I go through all four books and pick new recipes to try. I make the ingredient list and I go grocery shopping during the weekend. With this weekly format, I have thrown away less food and saved more money. My boyfriend and I loved every meal so far! I love the format of the book. It has allowed me to go through the book and pick recipes at random, which makes dinner time an adventurous experience. These books have given me a renewed passion in cooking at home.

5.0 out of 5 stars cook book, February 6, 2010
Purchased this as a gift for my daughter, newlywed. She likes to eat healthy and she has found this book to be very helpful, easy recipes and has said the meals she has prepared have all been good. She would like for me to continue purchasing these books, as you have the whole year of recipes from Cooking Light in one book. Would highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars tasty and lowfat cookbook ever, January 17, 2008
J. Hurt (Leawood, KS United States) - See all my reviews
Cooking Light has improved all of their recipes over the years. Rather than tasting like diet-dishes, I have impressed dinner parties with dishes that have been as tasty as the full-fat dishes. I will continue to subscribe monthly and buy the cookbook at the end of the year. The New England Clam Chowder is as good as any made on the east coast!

5.0 out of 5 stars Not a bad one in the bunch yet!, July 23, 2008
I got this book in Christmas of 2006 and I have tried countless recipes. I haven't had a bad one yet! I've made breads, desserts, main dishes, sides, salads and the occasional soup. All have been great! I usually pick something new from the book to serve to dinner guests. They are never disappointed! Recipes are clear, easy to understand and delicious. They have food from different ethnicities to help keep this fresh and different. They even include menus for themed parties and seasons. I haven't looked for another cookbook since.

5.0 out of 5 stars Recipes are great, February 6, 2014
This cookbook is part of my collection. It arrived on time and in great shape.
Was in better condition than i expected.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love to cook and I love to use this book, January 10, 2014
I have a library of cookbooks, but I keep coming back to my Cooking Light cookbooks because not only are the recipes, easy, cheap, and delicious, but they are also healthy, for the most part. I have purchased many of these annual recipes and I also subscribe to the magazine. I like the annual books best because it is a collection of the best magazine recipes form that year. It is great!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›