Celebrate Sesame Street's 40th anniversary with this special edition cookbook!
Introducing your kids to cooking is easy-with a little help from the Sesame Street gang. This special anniversary edition of Sesame Street's classic "C" is for Cooking is packed with tasty recipes from Elmo, Cookie Monster, Abby Cadabby, and friends, plus brand-new recipes from celebrity chefs to celebrate forty years of fun on the Street.
- Includes more than 55 delicious recipes that kids and parents can make together, plus fun food and cooking games and activities
- Filled with tasty dishes that appeal to young, picky eaters, such as Grover's Little & Adorable Chicken Nuggets and Rosita's Tortilla Soup
- Features 16 pages of simple, kid-friendly recipes and activities from celebrity chefs like Mark Bittman and Emeril Lagasse
- Filled with full-color photos and illustrations, plus food facts that engage children and encourage them to try new things
- Comes with a sheet of reusable stickers of foods, characters, numbers, and words
With recipes for drinks, breakfasts, lunches, soups, dinners, side dishes, and sweets and treats, Sesame Street "C" is for Cooking is sure to be a hit with adults and kids.
Recipe Excerpts from Sesame Street "C" is for Cooking, 40th Anniversary Edition
Brrr! Elmo's Chili!
Lidia's Crunchy and Cheesy Broccoli and Cauliflower
Rachael's Cornflake-Crusted Tilapia with Watermelon Salsa
From Publishers Weekly
Copyright © Reed Business Information, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.