5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent information, great recipes
Published 19 months ago by Walter B. Miller

1.0 out of 5 stars Cook's Country not worht the effort and cost
The print was too small for the Kindle. I am aware you could enlarge parts of it as you go along, but not good. I would have much rather have it loaded on my PC to view.
Published 8 months ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent information, great recipes, January 19, 2013
This review is from: Cook's Country (Kindle Edition)
This is a great magazine for the home cook. The methods and instructions are excellent. While I may not always find I like the recipe due to personal taste, I have NEVER had one of them fail to work as described. I regularly try their recipes, while I read and move on for other magazines. The equipment reviews are also excellent and unbiased, I have made several purchases based on these reviews and have not been disappointed. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars For the Foody In You, March 28, 2014
This review is from: Cook's Country (Kindle Edition)
I've enjoyed this magazine for years, but 2 years ago I canceled my subscription. Nothing wrong with the mag, they are just to nice to throw away, and they were beginning to take up some room. Now I get it with my Kindle app. I'll be able to store the older mags in the cloud and call them back when I need them. Oh, about the mag. Great recipes, I've had both success and a few failures. As the author tells you how he arrives at the perfect recipes he explains some cooking techniques along the way. This is what makes America's Test Kitchen products a cut above. You don't just get a picture and a list of ingredients, and they don't assume everyone has had experience with all foods and cooking techniques. There is also quetions and answers section, helpful hints from readers, product reveiws for ingredients, and things used around the kitchen.

1.0 out of 5 stars Cook's Country not worht the effort and cost, December 7, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars So simple, March 12, 2013
This review is from: Cook's Country (Kindle Edition)
I love the explanations so simply written. Pictures help greatly with the how to do part of recipes. Great assortment of cooking tips!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Content, May 14, 2012
KJack (Las Vegas, Nevada, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cook's Country (Kindle Edition)
This is a great magazine that I get for my Kindle Fire. I have been a long time subscriber to the print version and switched to the digital version a few months ago. Yes - it is proprietary to the Kindle Fire. They still sell print version and there are multiple reviews of the magazine content on the Amazon magazine subscription page for this magazine.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not What I Expected, February 7, 2013
This review is from: Cook's Country (Kindle Edition)
Cancelled my subscription before the 30 day free trial ended. This magazine did not hold my interest. Also found it a little difficult to read on my Fire.

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes Great Food Accessible, January 24, 2014
This review is from: Cook's Country (Kindle Edition)
This magazine absolutely captures your imagination, while at the same time providing VERY practical tips on how to turn a recipe into reality. I've had amazing luck with the outcome of my cooking efforts relying on the tips this magazine provides. If you are interested in taking your culinary skills to the next level--this magazine is perfect!!

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best from Cook's!!!!, October 15, 2013
Amazon Customer ""Reading in OUR TYM"" (Full-Timing across the United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cook's Country (Kindle Edition)
We used to read another of their magazines but found the recipes too gourmet for our lifestyle... then we found this one. It is just what good homecooking is all about. It gives you the what, how and even the whys for making the very best comfort food for your family. These recipes are easy to make, with common ingredients that you can get EVERYWHERE, no special gourmet aisles in this one. Everything from Sunday dinners to everyday sandwiches is in here for you. I especially love the articles that explain why something works while something else won't.
Recipes are delicious and you can learn to be a better cook from reading this magazine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cook's Country is interesting and full of great recipes and reviews, August 28, 2014
This review is from: Cook's Country (Kindle Edition)
Cook's Country is interesting and full of great recipes and reviews. Excited to receive this on my Kindle, used to read hard copies!

3.0 out of 5 stars Not My Favorite, September 4, 2013
This review is from: Cook's Country (Kindle Edition)
I would say this is an ok magazine but I prefer Paula Deen, Southern Lady and TeaTime. Others may like Cook's Country better.

Cook's Country