Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Melvins Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:$3.99

on December 20, 2009
I bought this book for my daughter after she found it at the library and she loved it. It's catchy little rhymes and funny story kept my daughter interested and laughing time after time.
on August 23, 2015
Picked up this book on sale from Amazon for my 2 year old niece. She loves this book (albeit not as much as her Hello Kitty tea party book) and is beginning to attempt to read some words! It does keep her attention for a little and I'd like to say she picks it up once or twice a day to look through it.
on March 12, 2014
While I can appreciate the way this book is written in short, repetitious phrases describing the action (cool dog, school dog, breaking all the rules dog, etc. on every page), it took at least 3 readings before my little one started to understand and enjoy the story. It is a cute story about a dog missing his boy who's at school and going there to find him. The way it's written leaves a bit to be desired for reading to young ones.
on July 12, 2015
The sing song, rhyming phrases and adorable pictures made this one of my daughter's favorites. She is only 14 months old but she laughs out loud at Tinka the dog's antics. We bought this book for our niece as well and she loves it just as much.
on February 4, 2013
I bought this book to share with the pre schoolers in my life after we got a golden retriever puppy. The kids really enjoyed Tinka's story and the colorful pictures that accompany it. Reading the kindle version on my iPad worked out well and it was fantastic I could have a copy across platforms (cell phone, iPad, computer) without lugging a physical book around since "Tinka" has been so popular. We have even read it to the puppy!
on December 27, 2013
Would not stop till he finished reading this book. Very easy for him to read and understand art work very nice he enjoys reading and I want to continue to encourage him to stay on top of his reading skills.
on September 26, 2012
Enjoyed this book and it was well-illustrated. The rhyming is lovely and my kiddo liked it, too (especially since he could read a lot of it). He's a five year old though, so he got tired of the book pretty quickly. But I have a feeling this would be one of those read-over-and-over again books for a 3 to 4 year old. Would definitely buy others by this author!
on October 21, 2012
I ordered this book for my grandsons, age 5 and 3. They both enjoyed it very much. The 5 year old could read it himself. The illustrations were very entertaining and caused lots of giggles from the boys. I would recommend this cute book for children of this age.
on May 27, 2013
I had taken this book, along with "Fun Dog, Sun Dog" out of our local library for my daughter. We loved this book and the other so much, that we bought a copy of each to have at home! Very cute!!
on November 22, 2012
The story grabbed our 4 year old grandson's attention. He was distracted and I started reading it to him and it didn't take long and he was focused on having the book read to him.