Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

on December 15, 2010
Can't believe cool spot had his own game. This little mascot for 7UP, was hilarious in the soda beverage commercials, and in this game it is really fun. I remember it being really challenging, but really fun at the same time. This is one of those games that goes out of its way to test your trigger fingers and how quick you can take out enemies, jump over and onto stuff, and collect items. Its a good game and believe it or not they actually made another game about this crazy little guy called Spot goes Hollywood! Yes you read it correctly it sounds like a joke but that is correct. Like the Toejam and Earl games the 2nd one is way different than the 1st but with really good game-play and even better graphics. Recommend both to anybody who likes old school shooter-adventure games.
on May 29, 2014
This is one of those classic bad games from your childhood. I bought it again for my collection because its a must have. It is annoying and the music is repetitive but once you start playing you just cant stop. If you are like me you will love this game.
on December 4, 2012
I ordered this game one night after reminiscing with friends about my favorite SEGA games - this one didn't ring any bells for anyone so of course I had to track it down. Features the "Spot" from 7-up and is a really goofy game - still super fun though!
on November 14, 2014
This game was fun and entertaining, well made considering the same people that made Disney's Aladdin which was and awesome game too. This game is worth playing and owning if you are a sega genesis fan.
on March 3, 2016
Amazing game, just as great as I remember. It worked with those little updated sega's you can buy at Sam's Club or Costco which was my main concern since not all games work with them.
on May 12, 2015
Fun game. This is one of the only games I ever remember playing on the Genesis. I recommend giving it a try because it's pretty entertaining and the music is awesome!
on February 5, 2014
This game arrived quickly and in perfect condition. It is the great game we remember when it first came out. We are enjoying a little trip back in time.
on February 24, 2016
One of my favorite childhood games. I also have the SNES version. I think I like the Genesis version more. But I'd recommend getting both if you can.
on January 5, 2015
the game is fun. the cart is in great condition (Even though it was a name written in it, and the case is also in great condition.
on January 13, 2013
Great game, description of item was very accurate. Considering the wear and years on this game its in great condition.