2-Year PC Peripherals Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
CoolGear® 2.5" SATA Hard Drive to IDE 44 Pin Adapter for Laptop Drives
|Price:||$16.95 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Suitability: 2.5'' SATA HDD
- Serial ATA To IDE bridge board, Output interface 44 pin IDE
- Two LED indicators for "power on" (green) and "HDD" (Red)
- Note: Will not fit into most laptops. Intended for compact and Mico/SFF PCs
- OS Compatibility:Windows 98, Me, XP, 2000, 2003, CE, Vista, Windows 7, and Windows 8 as well as Linux and Mac OS 10.X
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
The SATAIDE-POS allows for you to convert any SATA I or SATA II Hard Drive into a 44-Pin IDE Drive, Powered by 44-Pin IDE Cable. This 44 Pin IDE connector powers the hard drive; no other cables or adapters are needed. Just place it in between your SATA Drive and your 44 Pin IDE Cable Connector (IDC 44pin type) and you are now ready to use a SATA Drive.
Suitable for POS Systems (will not fit into laptops) Great for all Mini Computers that use 44 pin IDE connector and require an upgrade to new SATA 2.5 Inch Drives.
Supports IDE with data transfer rate up to 66/100/133MB/s
Serial ATA To IDE converter board.
Works with all SATA Drives up to 1500GB in Capacity.
Serial ATA TO IDE Converter Board with POS: STI-P
Model No. SATAIDE-POS
Suitability: 2.5 SATA HDD
Dimensions: 69 x 14 x 17.5 mm (L x W xH)
Windows 98, Me, XP, 2000, 2003, CE, Vista, Windows 7, and Windows 8
Linux and Mac OS 10.X
Top Customer Reviews
That would get the SSD inside so the cover could be put back on.
So, If you don't move your laptop, and don't mind your drive hanging out the bottom, it works great.
That is why I gave it 4 stars. I will live with it until I get a micro SSD and adapter.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Can't validate that it works. Tried on apple tv coversion unsuccessfully but other factors may have been the cause.Published 10 months ago by Donald Burton
This adapter is working in a Panasonic CF-29. I had to make a slight modification to the HDD case and remove the jumper.Published 17 months ago by Maria R.
It does not work. A 2.5" SATA Hard Drive is not recognized when using the adapter. I wish I could send it back, but there was no paperwork in the box it came with.Published 18 months ago by Stanley Murai
Works but a bit flimsy of construction. As good as competition.Published 19 months ago by katalaveno33