From the Manufacturer
Wireless Solution Saves Your Dock
Your new iPhone 5 or Android phone will not fit on your old docking station. Don’t throw out the dock. Upgrade it with a CoolStream Bluetooth receiver. Plug it into your dock’s 30 Pin connector and stream your music via Bluetooth to the dock. Wireless, inexpensive and green solution to your dock dilemma.
Clear Quality Sound
The CoolStream team has worked tirelessly to make sure that sound quality is not lost using Bluetooth. Our wireless solution does not lose the delicate high notes of an operatic aria or the booming base of your favorite heavy metal band.
- No batteries – power from docking station.
- Easy pairing with smart phones, tablets and computers. Pairing code 0000.
- Bluetooth 2.0 supporting A2DP for stereo sound.
- Wireless streaming up to 30 feet.
Dock Compatibility – Important Information
Unfortunately, not all docking stations are created equal. We have tested the CoolStream on many docking station, and it is compatible with some of the most popular including:
Docking Stations Compatible with the CoolStream Bluetooth receiver
ESE has tested the CoolStream with many docking stations, but not with all. Below are the results of the testing.
- Altec Lansing - iM600, iMT325, iMT620, M402, T612
- Apple - iPod Hi-Fi
- Beats by Dr. Dre - Beat by Dr. Dre, Beatbox
- Bose - SoundDock Portable*, SoundDock I, SoundDock II, SoundDock 10, Wave System III with Connect Kit for iPod
- Cyber Acoustics - CA461
- Eton - Soulra XL Solar Speaker
- Geneva - Sound System Model L
- Harmon Kardon - Go + Play Stereo
- iCraig - CHT910, CMB3209 Alarm Clock
- iDeck - Integrated Car Cassette for iPod
- iHome - iA9, iA 5, iA17, iA63, iA100, iD37, iD8, iD91, iH16U, iH4, iH5, iH6, iP1, iP2, iP4, iP9, iP11, iP21, iP23, iP37, iP87, iP90
- iLuv - iMM747, i9200 JWIN
- JBL - Onstage 2, On Stage 3, On Stage 4, On Beat, On Time 200P, On Time Micro
- Klipsch - iGroove iPod Dock
- Logitech - S135i, S315i, S715i, Pure Fi Anywhere 2, Pure Fi Anywhere S-0001, Memorex MA9010MS, MI3005 iMove, MiHTS302
- Onkyo - DS-A4
- Philips - DC320/37, DCB291, DCB293, DCB352, DCD132, DCM2020, DCM230/37, DS1100, DS1200, DS3000, DS3510, DS7550, DS7700
- Polk - HD Radio I-Sonic
- Pyle - Home PiDock 1
- Skullcandy - Skull Candy pipe, Vandal S7LACZ-04
- Sony - AIR-SW10Ti, ICF-7iP, ICF-C05iP, ICF-C1iPMK2, RDP-M15iP, RDP-M5iP, RDP-V20iP, RDP-X30iP, RDP-XF100iP
- TEAC - SR-L250iB
- Yamaha - PDX-11, TSX-70
*Note: As of March 2013 the CoolStream Bluetooth Receiver is now compatible with Bose SoundDock Portable due to a software update.
Cars Compatible with the CoolStream Bluetooth receiver
ESE has tested the CoolStream with the car models listed below.
- Audi - TT 2001 with Bose Stereo & Dension Icelink iPod Dock
- BMW - 650i 2008
- Harley Davidson - Harley 2013 CVO Road King Motocycle
- Honda - Accord 2009, Pilot 2006
- Hyundai - Accent 2010
- Mercedes - E500 2005, E350 2006, E350 2008, E320 2006, ML320 2007
- Toyota - Camry 2010, Corolla 2010, Matrix 2007
Not Compatible with After Market Stereos and After Market Car Cables:
CoolStream is not supported by iPhone/iPod cables that plug into the car stereo USB. It is also not supported by after-market car cables such as Alpine CDA-9884, Alpine KCE-433iV, Griffin AutoPilot, iSimple Gateway, Pioneer AVIC F700BT, Sony WXGT 77U1, USA-Spec PA15-HON2Y, USA-Spec PA15-NiS, and USA-Spec PA15-TOY.