|Screen Size||4 inches|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $5.09 shipping
+ $5.49 shipping
Cooler Master Sleeve Bearing 120mm Silent Fan for Computer Cases, CPU Coolers, and Radiators (Value 4-Pack)
|Price:||$12.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$3.00 (19%)|
- 4 IN 1 Value Pack
- Higher air flow to enhance cooling performance
- Ultra silent operation at 19 dBA
- Economic solution for perfect performance
- RoHS compliance for protecting the environment
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Case cooling is becoming more essential these days. The better airflow inside your system, the cooler and more stable system you will get.
|4 IN 1 VALUE PACK |
- Higher air flow to enhance cooling performance.
- Ultra silent operation at 19 dBA.
- Economic solution for perfect performance.
- RoHS compliance for protecting the environment.
|Current (Ampere)||0.15 + / - 10%|
|Input (Watt)||1.8W + / - 10%|
|Speed (R.P.M.)||1200 R.P.M. + / - 10%|
|Air Flow (CFM)||44.73CFM|
|Air pressure (mmH2O)||1.65 mmH2O|
|Fan Noise Level (dB-A)||19.1 dB-A|
|Fan Life Expectancy||30,000 hours|
Top Customer Reviews
One thing to keep in mind if buying these fans is that they use the 3-pin connectors. You may need to get 3-pin to 4-pin power connectors if you don't have any spots on your motherboard to connect these fans.
***4-PIN ADAPTERS ARE NOT INCLUDED.
Now, when I built my computer, I bought a CoolerMaster case (CM690). This case has room for 7 case fans I believe. It came with three of these very same model fans, so I already knew from personal experience that they were very quiet and did the job. Certainly worth 3 dollars a fan, no doubt; plus I wanted to add some extra fans since I had so many available mount areas in the case and the daily temps are in the upper 90's right now.
Ordered them, got exactly what you see in the picture. It's been said before, it's only 4 fans, and 12 screws for mounting. The fans are three pin. In my case, I have areas for 7 fans, but my board only has 3 headers! So I feel a lot of you are going to have to either get a couple of 3-pin splitters or something for these to use them all.
The fan cords themselves are approximately 12" long. My front fan cord will not reach any of the fan headers on my motherboard, so I had to use the dreaded 4-pin molex adapter /slash/ monstrosity that turns your tidy cable management into a rat's nest.Read more ›
Recommended if you are on a budget and don't mind a little DIY.
|Length: 5:13 Mins|
Aside from that, they appear to be well built and I don't foresee them failing any time soon.
This video is from the JerryNeutron YouTube channel and provides an overview and sound test.
P.S. - I've moved the intake fan to the front of the case, underneath the faceplate and the noise level appears to have improved some.
- They provide excellent airflow and they fit in any mid to full tower cases. The speed is rated at +/- 1200 rpm which is fair enough for a basic to gaming system.
- All the screws are provided just be careful with the power since they have only 3 pin connectors and the 4-pin molex adapter is not included. So make sure to get the ones that you need. I have them inside a Cooler Master HAF 912 case.
- Try to build an airflow to suit your needs. Read this forum in Tom's hardaware for good airflow design, search for positive and negative and you will learn even more about case cooling.
- The shiny side is the intake whereas the side with the wire and the specs is the exhaust.
Hope this helps with your purchase and I recommend those fans for anyone that wants to have a good airflow design in your case.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
As far as inexpensive 120mm case fan goes “this ones are quite good” (so far)Published 7 days ago by Russo8388
great silent 120mm Fans with an awesome 4 pack deal, the cable is a little short if you have a big case but still giving it 5 starsPublished 7 days ago by zeljko antunovic