|Item Weight||3 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||5.9 x 5.5 x 3.4 inches|
|Item model number||RS460-PSARI3-US|
|Manufacturer Part Number||RS460PSARI3US|
|CAPA Certified||CE, GOST, C-tick, UL|
|Safety Rating||CE, GOST, C-tick, UL|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $6.49 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Cooler Master Elite Power - 460W Power Supply (RS460-PSARI3-US)
|Price:||$32.50 + $8.65 shipping|
|You Save:||$11.69 (26%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- EMI & Noise filter built in design.
- Multiple protection design(OVP/OCP/OPP/SCP).
- More than 70% efficiency at typical load operation.
- Compliance with the newest Intel standard ATX 12V V2.3
- Green power design to meet Energy Star and Blue Angel requirements.
- Support dual +12V1 and +12V2 outputs for higher power usage
- One 4+4 pin +12V CPU connector for high-end CPU
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Intelligent 120mm fan speed controller
Honey comb mesh increases airflow for better heat dissipation
|Type||Intel Form Factor ATX 12V V2.31|
|Dimension||150 x 86 x 140 mm|
|Input Frequency Range||47 ~ 63 Hz|
|Power Good Signal||100 ~ 500 ms|
|Hold Up Time||> 17 ms|
|Protection||OVP / OCP / OPP / SCP|
|Output Capacity||400 Watts|
|Operation Temperature||0~40 °C (Nominal Input Voltage)|
|Safety||CE / GOST / C-tick / UL|
|Connector||M/B 20+4 Pin x 1 |
CPU 4+4 Pin x 1
4 Pin Peripheral x 3
SATA x 4
4 Pin Floppy x 1
6 Pin PCI-e Connector x 1
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
Runs quiet and delivers stable reliable power for the average system what else can I say. For the money it's a great value and it warrants consideration by anyone building a typical system, even one with a mid range graphics card like my HD 5770 so long as you do not intend to overclock ANYTHING !
It should be obvious that if you wish to safely overclock or push you're system then you NEED an enthusiast grade power supply and you WILL pay for it $$$$
Simply put when used proeprly, this power supply is a 5 Star unit and a top value under 40 dollars!
This unit powers a quad core phenom unit with 500GB HDD and 2GB of RAM. My NVIDIA GT430 1GB DDR3 video card also has plenty of juice as well.
If you are looking for a good budget power supply, this is the one for you!
Cooler Master also sells a case with an included 420watt power supply on Amazon as well. You can save 10-20 bucks if you go that route, but you lose 40 watts of POWER!
The unit I just received has several variations from the product pictured and they appear to be improvements!
(I just added five captioned pictures with notes of the variations in the picture gallery).
1. The wires on my new power supply have a protective plastic grommet where they pass thru the metal case (instead of one mere zip tie through a little hole in the case to hold it and leaving the wires rubbing the bare metal edge of the case).
2. The socket for the AC cord has ears that allow for screws to fasten it to the metal case (vs. the pushed in socket with no screws)
3. The 115/220V switch is different and appears more substantial than in the pictures, different screws with slotted holes for them in the case, and has no metal case tabs impinging at the center of the switch.
4. The components on the inside (as can be seen thru the back grill with lots of light) are very different, looks like more of them, and laid out totally different than the components seen on the on-line pictures of the product.
Several other sites (not Amazon) showed the lack of the following changes:
5. There are 2 cables with four pin female plugs provided for the 12V CPU connection(s) to the mother board instead of just one.
6. The SATA plugs on other on-line sites had only 4 wires (leaving out the orange 3.3V wire on each plug) - This unit has all 5 wires including the orange 3.3 volt connections!
There may be other differences too, but I can't open the case without voiding the warranty.Read more ›
My computer is at idle when this is happening. It doesnt have any GPU cards or anything stressing it at all. This PSU is too annoying to keep. I will be getting a different PSU.
This would be fine for a computer that is hidden in a closet or something like that. If you are looking for a quiet computer, this is NOT the PSU for you. This PSU is the loudest thing in my case!
Thanks for the comments :)
Just to balance it out a bit, this PSU has functioned well for my needs and has been reliable. From a reliability and build standpoint, it has done well for my needs. However, noise is a huge factor in may peoples builds and I think the company pulled a fast one on the customer with this one and could have designed it to work better with heat dissipation and fan settings. Really, the jump in fan noise is ridiculous considering that it could have been designed to run a bit louder but constant.
I guess that's what you do when you want to claim certain low noise level specs and you want to fool the customer into thinking those are constant low noise levels huh?
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It came and I was exited then I turned it on and nothing happened no fans spun my PC simply didn't work.Published 15 days ago by Nawaf A.
I bought this because my pc was overheating in our new home that has a serious temperature control problem upstairs where my pc is. Every day it was overheating and turning off. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Becky Ayers
It works. how long? I don't know yet but searched amazon for the cheapest PSU above 400W and this was it. Fingers crossed.Published 1 month ago by M. Tahilramani
This is a reliable power supple that's supplied my computer with precious electricity for a little over a month now.Published 1 month ago by Nathaniel P.
Excellent product , totally recommend to everyone looking for a finest productPublished 2 months ago by Ariel ML