5.0 out of 5 stars 2+ Yrs. running strong with AMD x6 1055t and HD 5770
Update June 11 2012.....

Runs quiet and delivers stable reliable power for the average system what else can I say. For the money it's a great value and it warrants consideration by anyone building a typical system, even one with a mid range graphics card like my HD 5770 so long as you do not intend to overclock ANYTHING !

It should be obvious that if...
Published on December 16, 2010 by electroman

2.0 out of 5 stars Variable Speed = annoying noise fluxuation = FAIL
Yeah I bought this because it was relatively cheap and appeared to have good reviews. Turns out that it has an annoying adjustable fan! Its not that it occasionally gets louder, it adjusts speed from low to high every 2 minutes, literally! It kicks into high speed for about 20 seconds and then its quiet for about 2-3 minutes, then it goes to high speed and so on. This...
Published on April 23, 2011 by javigliano

‹ Previous | 19 10 1132 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Good power supply for decent game rig, January 15, 2014
This review is from: Cooler Master Elite Power - 460W Power Supply (RS460-PSARI3-US) (Personal Computers)
Seems strong and so far dependable. Running an older Pent 4 3200 with 4 gig ddr2, and an NVidia 430 g vid card.and several case fans/lights.

5.0 out of 5 stars IT'S GOT THE POWER, January 14, 2014
I was having major problems with my deck top computer coming on. I would push the on button & nothing would happen sometimes several minutes later it would slowly start up. After doing some research determining it was more than likely the power supply going bad I took a chance and order a new one. I was not sure this one would work due to the placement of the fan on top as shown in picture but the photo is upside down and the fan is one the bottom inside the cabinet and fit perfectly in an HP Pavilion Elite. The better reviews and comments on quietness helped me hit the add to cart button.The power supply arrived two days later with the Amazon Prime and took just about 30-40 minutes to install including the time to clean the dust from inside the cabinet and taking my time moving a wire at a time. Now the 6 year old computer starts like when it was new and is quite as ever.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just got it, January 11, 2014
Ryan (MOUNT PLEASANT, MI, US) - See all my reviews
working fine on my new build. fired right up, time will only tell how long it lasts.

I was in a fanincial positoin to get "the best of the worst" or "the worst of the best." I could have picked up a trash 600W PSU (worst of the best) but instead opted for the best of the worst and went with the 460W version of this.

if it lasts 18 months ill be a happy camper

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality at a great price, January 2, 2014
Great power supply, and very quiet. I've used these for quite some time now and keep going back to the well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy set up, does the job, January 2, 2014
This unit was just what I needed. I'm very much a novice but installation was easy and everything worked as expected. No problems at all after 60 days.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does a fine job, December 31, 2013
I bought this power supply for a secondary computer system I recently built, mostly from components I had left over after upgrading another system. It's doing a fine job, runs cool and reasonably quiet. I can recommend it to anyone needing a power supply in this size (wattage) range.

5.0 out of 5 stars Replacement power supply to support graphics card upgrade, December 29, 2013
The 460w coolmaster is unbelievably quiet. Love it! Just be aware it is designed primarily for a ATX case and you should be as happy as I.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works fine!, December 26, 2013
T. Greene (North Carolina) - See all my reviews
Got this to replace my other power supply on an old HP. Put it in myself after watching a few youtube videos. It's really not all that hard, just dont go rubbing your face and tools back and forth across the motherboard and you'll be okay.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well so far, December 14, 2013
Easy to install. The cords are a little shorter than other power supplies I've had, but that's not a bad thing. Everything looks neat in the case without much work. It's worked perfectly since I installed it. It's very quiet as well. For the price, no complaints.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, December 14, 2013
It does exactly what it needs to do. I don't have any complaints. No problems so far, but only time is the real judge of its worth. But as of now, perfectly does what it needs to. Exactly as described.

‹ Previous | 19 10 1132 | Next ›

Cooler Master Elite Power - 460W Power Supply (RS460-PSARI3-US)
$44.19 $34.99