5.0 out of 5 stars 2+ Yrs. running strong with AMD x6 1055t and HD 5770
Update June 11 2012.....

Runs quiet and delivers stable reliable power for the average system what else can I say. For the money it's a great value and it warrants consideration by anyone building a typical system, even one with a mid range graphics card like my HD 5770 so long as you do not intend to overclock ANYTHING !

It should be obvious that if...
Published on December 16, 2010 by electroman

2.0 out of 5 stars Variable Speed = annoying noise fluxuation = FAIL
Yeah I bought this because it was relatively cheap and appeared to have good reviews. Turns out that it has an annoying adjustable fan! Its not that it occasionally gets louder, it adjusts speed from low to high every 2 minutes, literally! It kicks into high speed for about 20 seconds and then its quiet for about 2-3 minutes, then it goes to high speed and so on. This...
Published on April 23, 2011 by Jerad Avigliano

‹ Previous | 19 10 1128 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Works fine!, December 26, 2013
T. Greene (North Carolina) - See all my reviews
Got this to replace my other power supply on an old HP. Put it in myself after watching a few youtube videos. It's really not all that hard, just dont go rubbing your face and tools back and forth across the motherboard and you'll be okay.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well so far, December 14, 2013
This review is from: Cooler Master Elite Power - 460W Power Supply (RS460-PSARI3-US) (Personal Computers)
Easy to install. The cords are a little shorter than other power supplies I've had, but that's not a bad thing. Everything looks neat in the case without much work. It's worked perfectly since I installed it. It's very quiet as well. For the price, no complaints.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, December 14, 2013
It does exactly what it needs to do. I don't have any complaints. No problems so far, but only time is the real judge of its worth. But as of now, perfectly does what it needs to. Exactly as described.

5.0 out of 5 stars love the power supply, December 12, 2013
love the power supply ,plenty fo plugs, however a major word of caution... if retailer is PC parts depot , my advice is spend a bit on shipping, theyre current method is a quasi moronish fed ex choice, which wil send you a tracking number, where you can watch it go in every direction except yours, then get to the nearest fed ex station, in my case 10 miles away,where they then send it to post office for regular delivery, mine arrived on the last day in the time frame, tho i was told it would be delivered between 12-1 am.................yeah, so buy the power supply its nice, but if there is a coolmaster rep reading this, my advice is boycott pc parts depot, who has no known phone number, and while the shipping might be free a few bucks added to have it sent properly will save tons on medication to deal with idiots.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best power supply for sub $40, December 4, 2013
really good power supply been using it for over a year now and is truly a go to for pc gamers

4.0 out of 5 stars Good power supply and good price, December 4, 2013
R Brady "Richard" (Lake Butler, Florida) - See all my reviews
Great price and a good power supply. This is the second Cooler Master Elite I have bought and both seem to be doing a good job. If they hold up for 3 or more years, I will call them excellent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, quiet, energy star compliant but not the most efficient supply out there., December 3, 2013
This power supply is very quiet and energy star compliant although at typical load it is only 70% efficient. Works well on my new server where I am running very large drives (3TB). If you are running several drives or need drive and internal Sata support look toward a 750 or larger power supply.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the best, December 2, 2013
It burnt in less than a year. I think it was the motherboard that was actually bad. However, It could have been the PSU that messed up my motherboard. I threw my Gigabyte motherboard, and bought an Asus together with a Corsair PSU and now it works flawlessly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works okay, November 30, 2013
Ordered for my 7 year old Gateway 5260 when I replaced an overheating video card. I needed to upgrade from a 300w PSU and this one worked and fit. It's performing as it should.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cooler Master is the best!, November 26, 2013
I always try to use Cooler Master power supplies and have never been let down. I'm still using the same one I bought almost 10 years ago for my home computer.

‹ Previous | 19 10 1128 | Next ›

Cooler Master Elite Power - 460W Power Supply (RS460-PSARI3-US)
$44.19 $39.99