1,565 Reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars 120Mm fan
Its a fan. It spins and makes pretty blue lights. It does its job. Not too noisy.
Published on August 4, 2009 by Wolvesland

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent buy for the price
Published on May 22, 2009 by Heelz

5.0 out of 5 stars 120Mm fan, August 4, 2009
This review is from: Cooler Master SickleFlow 120 - Sleeve Bearing 120mm Blue LED Silent Fan for Computer Cases, CPU Coolers, and Radiators (Personal Computers)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Fan Great Price, March 30, 2010
I love the fan works great!!!! The only thing is on Amazon it say its a 90CFM but it's a really 69CFM Fan !!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Fans, November 30, 2009
I bought 2 of these to replace the fans that came in my case. I am very happy with these so far. They are very quiet and move plenty of air.My case temp hit about 40c tops with the fans set at the lowest speed setting in the BIOS.I have 2 Radeon 4770 cards running in crossfire mode, as well as having my system overclocked.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cooler Master Quality, October 8, 2009
J. Giussi (Miami, Florida USA) - See all my reviews
When you buy a cooler master product you know you can't go wrong. I bought one of the 120mm green led fans plus one with red leds and another one with blue leds. They work like a charm. Quiet and reliable. I'm very happy with them and I'd recommend them to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Blasts Air Well. What else do you want to do? Bake cookies?, October 10, 2009
D.L.C (United States) - See all my reviews
The Good:
Light, almost entirely made of super light plastic.
Lots of blades for air movement
In my opinion, no LEDs which attracts bugs at night. Nothing more fun then finding spiders and insect bodies on the bottom of your case! (Sarcasm if you missed it)
Potential 90 CFM. For a 120 mm fan, that's awesome.
Comes with 3 pin converter to Molex (4 pin)

The Bad:
Somewhat loud, but hardly as bad as some other fans. 19 Decibels isn't bad.
Not free?

Conclusion:

Excellent buy for the price. Hard to find another 120 mm case fan that moves that much air for the same price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Coolermaster RC600-KKN1-GP, April 7, 2010
These fans are by far the quietest that I have tried. I have five different makes of similar type fans and none are as quiet as these. They still move a surprising amount of air and I have installed six of them in two computers now. Mine have run for about a month at this time.
One thing I've noticed, and this is true of my other make fans to a lesser degree, is that placing the inlet side of the fan against a grille will cause a whine---they must be spaced a little away to avoid this. A grille on the outlet side doesn't have this effect.

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent buy for the price, May 22, 2009
Heelz (Hendersonville, NC) - See all my reviews
Just got two of these today and installed them. They are a little noiser than the masscool 120mm fans that were inside previously. I will say due to the higher air flow rate they cooled my cpu and MB temps by about 3 maybe 4 degrees. So for the money I paid they are a decent deal, it would be nicer if they came with a fan control to lower their r.p.m. to reduce some noise.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fan for the money., November 9, 2009
Dan W (Chicago, IL) - See all my reviews
I didn't think I was going to get much quality for $10, but I was pleasantly surprised. This fan does provide a nice amount of air and is very quiet. I used these after using some Antec Tri Cool fans and the fan is a lot dimmer in light output which I find as a plus. You can still see the light but it won't light up a room at night. It does not have a speed switch like my previous Antec, but since it's so quiet it's not really an issue.

4.0 out of 5 stars It's a fan lol., January 31, 2010
It blows air.. it is quiet.. It is not as bright as the picture shows by any means. I uploaded a few pictures just to try & show you.. Not the greatest pictures but more realistic then the one Amazon has up there lol. Great for the price but if you want something brighter, look into another fan!

4.0 out of 5 stars Fan is fine but don't get it for Hyper 212+!, April 14, 2011
I goofed and bought this fan to mount as the second fan on my Hyper 212+ cpu cooler. Amazon lists this as a fan for that purpose but in reality this is a simple case fan. You need a PWM fan for the Hyper 212+. The fan itself is fine and works with the cooler but will not adjust speed when connected to the mobo. I have CM's PWM fan on the way now and will use this fan as an extra case fan which is what its really designed for.