Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 18 questions
vote
This updated version of the 922 has a 20 pin header cable for the front panel that plugs into your USB 3.0 MB headers.
Nov 5, 2012 by Thomas E. Williams
votes
Whenever I bought this, I got USB 2.0. But I just looked at Cooler Master's website and they only show USB 3.0 versions of this case anymore. Since it says USB 3.0 in the title, I'd say it does have the upgrade. If it doesn't, get your money back.
Dec 13, 2012 by Tony
votes
Google says yes.
Jul 8, 2014 by Bill Brasky
votes
I would look into the COOLER MASTER HAF XM RC-922XM-KKN1 (upgraded version) that has a modified top designed to better support water coolers (or allow 2x200 mm fans versus this model only supports 1x200 mm fan). That version would definitely support the 240, this one would be too close for comfort as there is 40 mm (20 mm each side) on each side of my top 200 mm fan. The price is only $30 more for that case and if it isn't available on Amazon (one has prime, but a long delay) then the egg site does have it as well.
Mar 6, 2013 by Fred Savage
votes
USB 3.0 yes, black interior no. Its as the pictures shows, all metal inside. Hope this helps. (Great case either way though, I love it!)
Dec 3, 2012 by Chika Kun
votes
Mine came with 3 in the case already one red led fan in the front, one non led 200mm fan on top and a non led fan in the rear and yes these 200mm fans are beasts. I added one on the side and I'm gonna put a 140mm on the bottom for maximum cooling pwnage xD With my fan controller set to low its practically silent...at max load its kinda loud but any game or movie will drown it out easily
Jul 15, 2012 by Combat Lombax
votes
I haven't bought any filters, just some pressured-air cleaning every once in a while. Have had it for 2 years now.
Nov 12, 2014 by Pablo Avila
votes
I believe you can but honestly your not going to need to...This thing keeps cool easily
Oct 31, 2014 by Jared
votes
None of the items you noted were the items I used.
Apr 24, 2014 by William R. Starr, Jr.
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers