Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now May4th

on July 8, 2013
So i followed the pictorial instructions and the protector didnt stick to the camera. I've installed many of these type screen protectors on GPS, Cellphones, Cameras, etc in the past so i'm pretty much an expert installer, however, this didn't make any sense. So i figured the instructions must be wrong. I then read the typed instructions which quoted things like remove tab labeled (1), etc, instead of the pictorial that showed you removing (color) tab, etc. Well, the typed instructions were correct, but the picture instructions are incorrect. Just keep that in mind when you go to install your protectors. Follow the written instructions and disregard the picture as (atleast in my case) the pictures were inaccurate.
Overall the protector went on smooth after that. It does collect fingerprints more than I'd like (as opposed to the anti-glare/anti-fingerprint type protectors available) but its not horrible. The bottom line was that i wanted to have something protecting the screen from simple scratches since this camera was going to be taking a bit of a beating since it was shock/water/freeze/etc proof.
As with all protectors, make sure your environment is free of floating dust, clean the screen well first, and have some scotch tape handy in the event you get dust trapped underneath as the tape can be used to lift up the protector, and another piece can be used to pull off the dust. do NOT use your fingernails!
Enjoy.
on May 14, 2013
One trick to putting these screen protectors on is to turn on a shower in a closed bathroom. This will make all dust float to the ceiling, making it easier to put the screen protector on. I do it every time. Just a hint..
on March 16, 2014
I purchased this screen protector for a trip to the Antarctic. The price was certainly right, and it performed well. The screen was unmarked, despite some rough conditions, I did not try it underwater, but it got wet a few times. My only quibble was that it's hard to align it to the screen as perfectly as I would like, but, hey, when it finally comes loose I've got extras to try again!
All in all, a good value for the money.
on May 5, 2013
The shield was super easy to install and now that it is there I can't even tell that it is on my camera. It does not interfere with usage and it does a good job protecting the screen.
on January 11, 2013
After four months of use the first screen protector in the pack is showing signs of wear, but hey, that's why you buy them. I keep the camera in my pocket and not in a case so it's handy when I want to use it. This screen protector is pretty thick and does what you buy it for. I recommend it for this camera especially since the AW100 is built for rugged use and your screen will last a little longer with some protection.
on January 21, 2014
it works very good ! , I brought this for my Nikon Coolpix AW 110 , but the product says for Coolpix AW 100 , but this fits my Coolpix AW 110 like a glove ! , very easy to install ! , and it works ! , what else can I say , other than its a screen protector .
on December 4, 2013
Attached to the camera with no problems, after 6+ months of intense use (ocean/sand/snow/dirt) it it still holding strong and protecting my camera screen. Highly recommended.
on January 30, 2013
I'm still using the first one I applied and it has held up well in all conditions from snow, rain, dust, heat and cold. While the potential was there it does not show signs of scratching or marring, looks nearly new.
on May 24, 2013
Got this for a river trip. Haven't been out yet, but have used it at home and at work. Great size! Fits in my purse. My daughter got one for Christmas. She used it to take pictures of her daughter swimming underwater. Pictures are excellent.
on December 9, 2012
The instruction stickers attached to the product were 'glued' or
adhered to the product. After the product was applied I had to
use a combination of nail polish remover and Baby Oil to
remove the adhesive backing. I can only surmise that the product
was old or exposed to heat prior to shipping.
The product otherwise fit my camera perfectly and was recv'd by the
promised date.