5.0 out of 5 stars Nikon Coolpix L26 Digital Camera Memory Card 16GB Secure Digital (SDHC) Flash Memory Card, June 16, 2012
This review is from: Nikon Coolpix L26 Digital Camera Memory Card 16GB Secure Digital (SDHC) Flash Memory Card (Personal Computers)
This Nikon Coolpix L26 Digital Camera Memory Card 16GB Secure Digital (SDHC) Flash Memory Card is very improtant for use in the Nikon Coolpix L26 camera as with out it you can only take 5 pictures which is the 20 mb limit of the camera. This Chip holds about 4000 pics. It is a must have item.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super!, December 28, 2012
I take a lot of pictures. Knowing I would need a lot of memory for my 16 megapixel camera, I was looking forward to getting this card. Sure enough, I can take nearly 4,000 pictures before I run out of memory. This size - 16 GB - might be overkill but it is nice to be able to do panoramas and video and not have to worry about there being enough memory. Strong recommendation!

5.0 out of 5 stars Memory Card, December 25, 2012
Sharon Faist (PORTLAND, OR, US) - See all my reviews
This item has been a time saver and awesome purchase for my new camera. I am very happy with adding this to my digital camera experience.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nikon coolpix l26, November 24, 2012
A great camera for the price. Pictures are sharp and clear. The many settings are easy to understand and use. I would highly recommend this camera.Nikon COOLPIX L26 16.1 MP Digital Camera with 5x Zoom NIKKOR Glass Lens and 3-inch LCD (Red)

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, April 18, 2013
Nikon Coolpix L26 is exactly what I needed for my camera. Thank you for accuracy in your chart so that no mistakes can be made.

5.0 out of 5 stars New camera - new memory card, January 12, 2013
Linda (Springboro, OH USA) - See all my reviews
Works just like it is supposed to. I can take better pictures with my new camera and get them transferred to my computer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Not as nice as I expected, December 5, 2012
It is an okay camera, but not as nice as my Canon. The pictures are not as crisp and I don't seem to have the ability to do some things to make the picture better with the Nikon, like taking the red out of eyes. My Canon was a less expensive camera, but the pictures were sharp and I could take the red out of eyes. Unfortunately I need that function because I photograph a lot of animals and their eyes always have that reflection.

Honestly I had heard such good things about Nikon...like the lens quality, etc. Maybe if I had bought a more expensive version it would have been better. I hate to say this, but if I had it to do over I would not have bought this particular camera. Sorry Nikon.:-(

I would not recommend this camera.