Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Bob Dylan Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation

on January 23, 2012
I don't think that a screen protector should be easy to scratch. This one does not. It is nice and thick, so it is easy to apply. I would not use the squeegie to rub out the bubbles. Use your stylus instead. The cloth works well enough for application prep, but it's cheap (of course) and not worth keeping around, excepting the fact that you keep it out of the landfill if you try to use it for glasses, etc.
on September 16, 2011
I purchased these items as an accessory for the Nikon S6100 camera I bought my wife for her birthday. They are cut to size properly and fit over the touch screen perfectly, all the way to the edges and corners. Adherance to the screen is good and it has not lifted away from the screen after a month of using the camera and putting it in and out of a storage case. 9.16.11
on November 21, 2012
Thought that I was purchasing only one but to my surprise there where three in the packet. As I plan on keeping this camera for a while this is a great way to protect the touch screen. It does not change the color tone ect when you are looking for that one great moment to get that one and only picture.
on October 24, 2011
I purchased this for our new camera and was really surprised at what a great product it is! My old screen protector for my other camera makes the picture in the screen appear fuzzy and blurry.
This one is so clear you cant even tell its on the screen! Comes with 3 screen protectors and for the price, thats a deal! Each one has hard clear plastic on each side with tabs to remove - making it easy to apply and keeps smudges and hairs out during application. Couldnt be happier about this product.
on April 10, 2012
Product arrived on time and was easy enough to install without bubbles. While it does offer protection for most of the screen, it doesn't quite cover the entire area as advertised. I ordered this one specifically because I needed to protect the screen when I drop the camera in my purse, so this was a little disappointing. Overall, it's a good product and does exactly what it is supposed to do.
on November 28, 2011
In spite of what they say, all touchscreens must hace protective screens and this is the best. The installation is easy and there is no loss of sensitivity.
on May 2, 2012
These were as described and worked perfectly to cover the screen on my Nikon camera. I didn't pay close enough attention to the instructions and wasted one of the protectors though.
on November 2, 2012
item works as presented, however the instructions are not entirely clear and I wound up with several
bubbles in the film, and I had to work hard to get them out.
on November 10, 2011
This product is excelent. It fits perfectly in my camera. The shipping was really fast. And I got three screen protector for a few money, I'm so happy. Thanks
on May 14, 2013
I like this purchase only because I know my screen is safe. my camera is a touch screen and the screen protector made it hard for me to use the screen.