|Item Weight||4 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||4.8 x 5.3 x 7.6 inches|
|Item model number||9524DS|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Special Features||Standard Size 4.5" H x 8.19" W|
|Warranty Description||Cooper Wiring Devices warrants our products against defects in material or workmanship under normal operating conditions during their initial installation for period of 2 years. Cooper Wiring Devices will replace or repair the item provided that it has not been altered or subjected to abuse, accident, improper installation or improper use, and is returned prepaid to Cooper Wiring Devices Quality Assurance Department at the address shown below. If the product has been discontinued and replacement is deemed necessary by Cooper, replacement will be made with the nearest available equivalent model. This warranty does not cover consumables (such as fuses). Proof of purchase in the form of a bill of sale or receipted invoice that shows that the item is within the applicable warranty period must be presented to obtain the repair or replacement provided by the warranty.|
Cooper Wiring Devices 9524DS Aspire Screwless Wallplate, 4-Gang, Desert Sand
|Price:||$4.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$4.04 (45%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Virtually unbreakable polycarbonate construction
- Designed for easy and fast installation - simply screw the mounting plate onto the wiring device
- No Visible Screws
- Mid-sized to cover wall imperfections and large wallboard openings
- Easy to clean
This item is available because of the Add-on program
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
About The Cooper 9524DS 4-Gang Aspire Mid-sized Screwless Wall Plate - Desert Sand
The Cooper 9524DS 4-Gang Aspire Mid-sized Screwless Wall Plate is designed to seamlessly infuse itself into the decor of your home. The Cooper 9524DS 4-Gang Aspire Mid-sized Screwless Wall Plate is sleek, smooth, and seamless and adds beauty by being almost unnoticeable. The Cooper 9524DS 4-Gang Aspire Mid-sized Screwless Wall Plate is designed to perfectly compliment the style of the Cooper Aspire Series products. The Cooper 9524DS 4-Gang Aspire Mid-sized Screwless Wall Plate is a mid-sized wall plate is slightly larger than a standard sized Decorator wall plate giving a greater appearance as well as hiding irregular wall cutouts. The screwless look adds a high-end feel to your walls by hiding the normally visible mounting screws with a coverplate.
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
The things I like about this plate:
* Install was a 2-minute ordeal - no trouble here. It was however on a box with well-aligned switches.
* It is truly seamless, without any "sandwich" appearance as others have mentioned.
The things I don't like about this plate:
* Cost - very expensive for a plastic made-in-China wall plate - locally it was 6x the cost of the standard plastic plates and 1/2 the cost of a metal one. That adds up significantly when it comes to the whole house and would be a steep premium just for "no screws" but still a plastic plate.
* Gloss level- I wouldn't call this "satin" at all - it's definitely high gloss, with the same finish as the standard Cooper plates. The only real "satin" ones I've found are Pass&Seymour TradeMaster, available locally for less than a dollar each. They are the standard type with visible screws, but are made in USA and are very sturdy compared to other plastic ones I've tried.
* Thickness - It really stands out away from the wall, at least for a plastic plate - I think it would be better if it were beveled a bit, but that may detract from the "modern" look they're going for.
* Sturdiness - The cover is very thin and flexible and will deflect if you push on it. For the price, considering it's plastic, it could have been a bit stiffer.
* Fit and finish- the edge where the cover meets the wall is not flat - this is particularly noticeable because of the squared corners and lack of bevel.
Overall, if it's the look you're going for, they're much cheaper than the Lutron plates and don't have the sandwich seam - but I wasn't really impressed otherwise.
This is your best choice for a clean look to your wall plates. No visible screws, plus no double stack side view like every screwless wall plate.
While I replaced all my outlets and switches along with the Wallplates, these do not require you to unscrew the existing outlets to put the insert behind them. These also fit much better and are flush to the wall, while other brands were not one solid piece on the sides and gave a "layered" look.
I've also found these are easier to take off than other brands (yet secure enough I can't pull/pry them off easily with my hand) if you ever need to paint or replace the outlet.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I had some difficulty getting this to sit flush against the wall and ending up driving two screws through the base plate to keep it flush. Read morePublished 3 months ago by RPO
Easy to install, and well worth the effort and money to have a sleek updated look in my home.Published 16 months ago by Lainie
Very nicely designed product. Probably the best fitting screwless plate I have found so far.Published 17 months ago by Hansen
Beautiful and easy to install as others have posted this item is available from Lowes online for 1/2 the Amazon price.Published 18 months ago by ROBERT LORREY