5.0 out of 5 stars Great beer
highly recommended for anyone who likes good beer, easy to make and easy to drink. Hope you enjoy as much as we do.
Published 16 months ago by Alex

3.0 out of 5 stars Turned out horrible, but totally my fault I think.
Mistake #1 was that I paired this with 2 pounds of dextrose. Mistake #2 was that I only fermented about 3 weeks. The net result has been a cidery/funky mess that I can't bring myself to dump down the drain. Next time I'll use Coopers Brew Enhancer 2, or better yet 3 pounds of light dry malt extract.
Published on November 2, 2011 by Ryan Barnhart

5.0 out of 5 stars Great beer, April 17, 2013
This review is from: Coopers Australian Draught Beer Kit, Hopped Malt Concentrate, 3.75-Pound Can (Grocery)

3.0 out of 5 stars Turned out horrible, but totally my fault I think., November 2, 2011
Ryan Barnhart (Cincinnati, OH USA) - See all my reviews