5.0 out of 5 stars Keeping Control of my Feelings Feels Great, October 24, 2000
Brian R. Seeber (Silver Spring, MD USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Coping Better... Anytime, Anywhere: The Handbook of Rational Self-Counseling (Paperback)
This book taught me that I have the power to choose my feelings, even when I do not have the power to choose what others around me do. This book also taught me to seek what irrational beliefs I have inside me which lead me to react to certain situations in a way that is not going to make me happy. Maultsby shows in practical ways how I can make my life happier everyday and retain control of how I feel and how I react. I no longer have to give power to others around me to affect my daily life in ways that hurt me in the past. The book is easlily readable and very practical. You owe it to yourself to read this handbook for better and more fucntional living.

5.0 out of 5 stars A truly practical "self help" book, November 14, 1997
Dr. Maultsby's book actually gives a solid process and methods to practice to help yourself feel as good as you want to feel. Buy several copies so you can give copies to your friends and loved ones. It will be the biggest favor you can do for them.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must read! Highly recommended!, November 5, 1998
This book was recommended by a professor at UPENN. This book provides easy strategies to help improve one's attitude by restructuring emotions and beliefs. Very easy reading with immediate results!

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great book by Maxie Maultsby, September 25, 2013
Similar to Maultsby's "You and Your Emotions" this book will help you, the lay person, understand where your emotions come from. Hint: Look in the mirror....

Coping Better...  Anytime, Anywhere: The Handbook of Rational Self-Counseling