- Paperback: 175 pages
- Publisher: New Harbinger Publications; 1st edition (December 10, 2001)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1572242655
- ISBN-13: 978-1572242654
- Product Dimensions: 9 x 6.1 x 0.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 9.9 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 4.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (6 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,398,807 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Coping with Crohn's Disease: Manage Your Physical Symptoms and Overcome the Emotional Challenges Paperback – December 10, 2001
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
More About the Author
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
After being diagnosed, I searched as many reviews as I could to find the best books and this one was very high rated. Read morePublished on March 18, 2013 by Tarafriend76
Good book with practical strategies, recommendations, and solutions for those new to Crohn's Disease or experiencing a flare after a long remission and in need of a refresher... Read morePublished on March 28, 2010 by Jodi