|Digital List Price:||$14.99|
|Print List Price:||$14.99|
Save $5.01 (33%)
The Copper Scroll (The Last Jihad series Book 4) Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
|Length: 383 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
Audible NarrationAudible Narration: Ready
Switch back and forth between reading the Kindle book and listening to the Audible narration with Whispersync for Voice. Add narration for a reduced price of $3.99 when you buy the Kindle book.
Matchbook Price: $2.99
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
- Similar books to The Copper Scroll (The Last Jihad series Book 4)
"Return to Paradise" by Barbara Cameron
Barbara Cameron launches The Coming Home Series with Return to Paradise. David leaves his Amish community to escape an overly stern, abusive father, also leaving behind his fiance', Lavina. Forgiveness is the lesson for everyone when David's father is diagnosed with cancer. Will David return and make peace with his father and the woman he abandoned? Learn more | See author page
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
More About the Author
Joel C. Rosenberg (www.joelrosenberg.com) is a New York Times best-selling and award-winning author of 10 novels and five non-fiction books, with more than 3 million copies sold.
He is also the Founder and Chairman of The Joshua Fund (www.joshuafund.com), a non-profit educational and charitable organization he and his wife launched in 2006 to mobilize Christians to "bless Israel and her neighbors in the name of Jesus, according to Genesis 12:1-3."
He and his wife have four sons. They made Aliyah in 2014 and now live in Israel and the United States.
Joel's books, most of which are published in numerous languages, include:
1. The Last Jihad (2002)
2. The Last Days (2003)
3. The Ezekiel Option (2005)
4. The Copper Scroll (2006)
5. Epicenter: Why The Current Rumblings In The Middle East Will Change Your Future (2006, non-fiction; an updated version, Epicenter 2.0, was released in paperback in 2008)
6. Dead Heat (2008)
7. Inside The Revolution: How the Followers of Jihad, Jefferson & Jesus are Battling To Dominate the Middle East and Transform the World (2009, non-fiction)
8. The Twelfth Imam (2010)
9. The Tehran Initiative (2011)
10. Implosion: Can America Recover From Its Economic and Spiritual Challenges In Time? (2012)
11. Israel At War: Inside The Nuclear Showdown With Iran (2012, non-fiction e-book)
12. The Invested Life: Making Disciples of All Nations One Person At A Time, written with Dr. T.E. Koshy (2012)
13. Damascus Countdown (2013)
14. The Auschwitz Escape (2014)
15. The Third Target (January 6, 2015)
He has produced two documentary films, based on two of his non-fiction books, Epicenter and Inside The Revolution.
Several of his books have won national awards.
* The Ezekiel Option was named by the ECPA as a Gold Medallion Award winner as the "Best Novel of 2006."
* He is a five-time winner of the "Retailers Choice Award" for best books of the year in fiction and non-fiction categories. These awards, presented annually by Christian Retailing magazine, are based on the voting of people working in the Christian publishing and music industries.
* In 2007, Epicenter won in the "Christian Living" category.
* In 2009, Dead Heat won in the "Fiction: Mystery & Suspense" category.
* In 2010, Inside The Revolution won in the "Social Issues" category.
* In 2011, The Twelfth Imam won in the "Fiction: Mystery & Suspense" category.
* In 2012, The Tehran Initiative won in the "Fiction: Mystery & Suspense" category.
* The Auschwitz Escape was a finalist in the 2014 GoodReads "Choice Awards" for "Best Historical Fiction," finishing in 4th place out of 21 contenders.
Several of his books have reached the top or near the top of national best-seller lists.
* The Last Jihad hit #1 on the Amazon.com best-seller list.
* Dead Heat reached #4 on the New York Times hardcover fiction best-seller list.
* The Third Target hit #4 on the Publishers Weekly hardcover fiction best-seller list, and spent two months as the #1 best-selling work of fiction in the Christian market in North America.
Before becoming an author, Joel previously worked as an aide to several U.S. and Israeli business and political leaders, including Steve Forbes, former Israeli Deputy Prime Minister Natan Sharansky, and then-former Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu. He also worked for The Heritage Foundation, Empower America, Rush Limbaugh, and Americans For Hope, Growth & Opportunity.
He has been interviewed on hundreds of radio and TV shows, including ABC's "Nightline," CNN, CNN Headline News, C-SPAN, Fox News, MSNBC, The History Channel, the Rush Limbaugh Show, the Sean Hannity Show and the Glenn Beck Show. His articles and columns have been published by National Review, FoxNews.com, World magazine, and the Washington Times, among others. He has been profiled by the New York Times, the Washington Times and the Jerusalem Post.
He has traveled to, done research in, and/or spoken to audiences all across the U.S. and Canada and all over the world, including Israel, Iraq, Egypt, Jordan, Morocco, the UAE, Turkey, Russia, Germany, France, Belgium, Italy, India, South Korea, the Philippines, Mexico and Brazil. He has addressed audiences at the White House and the Pentagon, addressed Members of Congress on Capitol Hill, Members of the Canadian Parliament in Ottawa, and addressed a conference held at the European Union Parliament in Brussels.
Joel was born in Syracuse, New York, on April 17, 1967. His father is a first-generation American from a Jewish background whose parents and grandparents emigrated from Russia and settled in Brooklyn, New York. His mother, a Gentile, was raised in Rome, New York. When Joel was two, his parents moved to a community just outside of Rochester, New York. He grew up in the small town of Fairport and graduated from Fairport High School in 1985. He attended Syracuse University (1985-1989) -- spending one semester of his junior year studying at Tel Aviv University (August 1987 to January 1988) -- and graduated from S.U. with a B.F.A. in Film Drama in May 1989.
Joel married his college sweetheart, Lynn, in June of 1990. Together, they made their home in the Washington, D.C. area for 24 years. They have four sons -- Caleb, Jacob, Jonah, and Noah -- and moved as a family to Israel in August 2014 after becoming dual U.S.-Israeli citizens.
* For more information on conferences Joel organizes, please visit www.epicenterconference.com.
* You can find his weblog at https://flashtrafficblog.wordpress.com/.
* You can sign up for his "Flash Traffic" email updates at http://www.joelrosenberg.com/flashtraffic_form.asp.
* You can follow him on Twitter @joelcrosenberg.
Amazon Author Rankbeta(What's this?)
Top Customer Reviews
Jon Bennett and Erin McCoy were saved from Russian security and army troops by yawning crevices that swallowed their pursuers. As Moscow burned around them, Jon and Erin fled down the river in a speedboat.
In this novel, Jon and Erin are married in full church ceremony. Shortly after the minister pronounces them man and wife, pagers start going off among the witnesses. A suicide bomber has attacked in the heart of Washington, DC, but the victims are only ordinary people.
After dining with their friends, Joh and Erin leave for their honeymoon. They swear a mutual pledge to leave politics behind and just enjoy their new marriage. After their first night together, Jon asks Erin where she would like to spend the rest of their honeymoon and she chooses Ronda in Andalusia.
After enjoying being together and visiting the intriguing landmarks of the town, Jon finds an urgent message at the hotel from Ken Costello, who had taken over Jon's former position as senior advisor to the President. Returning the call, Jon learns that Eli had been ambushed in Israel and was undergoing emergency surgery. Jon and Erin rushed to Israel to be with their old friend.Read more ›
Rosenberg is one of those writers that puts you in the game with the characters and action as well as Old and New Testament writings and how the are relevant to the present.
Ready for the next one, Joel!!
His characters are so alive you almost feel like you know them. Rosenberg is a great story teller. His books are fast paced and easy to read.
Don't miss this one
People who hate religion will probably be put off. You know...the ones who characterize anyone with any flavor of Christian faith as "religion freaks" (something they would never say about a Muslim or Jew).
The author uses a lot of pretty obscure prophetic old testament bible passages to build the story. For those that are curious, it leads to some interesting research.
In the end, as with any good series, the next adventure is all set up.
Rosenberg is on-par with Vince Flynn and Oliver North, not as technical as Clancy. If you intend to read him, start at the beginning. All four books are related, and each is written with equal skill.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Enjoyed very much! Hard to put down. Can't wait to read the next book. Exciting series. Recommend highly. Enjoyed reading along with BiblePublished 2 days ago by Kathy Cesare
Pros - This is a book you will NOT be able to put down!
Cons - This is a book you will NOT be able to put down!
As part of a five book set starting with "The Last Jihad" this book is number four on the list and yet if it were read by itself it is still an earth moving, edge of your... Read morePublished 25 days ago by straightpath
The Copper Scroll is a Christian suspense-thriller about a newly married American couple trying to unravel the mystery of terrorists targeting American and Israeli archaeologists... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Ranger
This book picks up after the war of Gog and Magog. Its focus it the rebuilding of the Temple and the hunt for Solomon's treasures. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Deanna
Mr.Rosenberg's well written books engage the whole mind and emotions with page turning suspense and intrigue. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Mary McPherson
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Literature & Fiction > Mystery & Suspense
- Books > Literature & Fiction > United States
- Books > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thrillers & Suspense > Military
- Books > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thrillers & Suspense > Spies & Politics > Political
- Books > Religion & Spirituality
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thrillers > Military
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thrillers > Political
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Fiction > Mystery & Suspense