5.0 out of 5 stars Good for obstreperous old men
Published on June 22, 2012 by N. Curtis

1.0 out of 5 stars Oily and stings!!
Published on July 13, 2011 by A. Peng

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for obstreperous old men, June 22, 2012
This review is from: Coppertone Sunscreen, Oil Free, Foaming Lotion, Fragrance Free, SPF 75+, 6 oz. (Misc.)
Senior league softball players are a reckless sort when it comes to sunscreen. They don't want to be seen with visible product on their faces, and yet with an aerosol spray, they come off the field partially burned because they don't apply it well. This product solves those problems!! This foam is very easy to apply and has excellent coverage. There is a visible difference since our resident senior softball star started using it. It's almost impossible to find this in stores, so will reorder now and again and again. Thanks for carrying this!

1.0 out of 5 stars Oily and stings!!, July 13, 2011
A. Peng (New York, USA) - See all my reviews
I don't like oily sunscreens, especially when using them on my face. The Coppertone Foaming Lotion 75+ SPF was okay when I used it on my arms and neck area. When I used it on my face though, it felt heavy and oily even after I rubbed it in. It says oil-free but it doesn't feel that way. It's not advertised as sweatproof and that much is certain. After walking 10mins in 85F and 70% humidity, not only was my face melting, but it stung my eyes. Even after flushing them out with water and mild soap several times, I could still feel it. The foaming was also nothing particularly special. You wind up having to smear it around like a regular lotion sunblock anyway.

I recommend Coppertone Sports Ultra Sweatproof and Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry Touch instead.

1.0 out of 5 stars Shio the wrong item and did not replay me, June 14, 2013
I brought Coppertone Sunscreen, Oil Free, Foaming Lotion, Fragrance Free, SPF 75+, But they mail me a different one. It for a kid. I sent a three E-mail and make a phone call, but they did not replay me. I just want to change.

5.0 out of 5 stars I use this every day., June 6, 2013
I have sun damaged skin, and since my forearms are most exposed, they are usually redder and darker than other areas. This non-oily foam is easy to apply even in hard to reach places. Not only has it protected me from sun burn, it has actually made my skin look healthier and more even. I read the review in Smart Shopping, and then I purchased from Amazon. I keep a can in the car, too, in case it is a long day of fun and sun and swimming.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, June 5, 2012
This is the best sunscreen I have ever used. I don't like the sprays because they're difficult to use in the wind and lotions are so thick. This stuff is perfect. I have very sensitive and very fair skin and used this on a trip to the DR. No burns. No breakouts.

5.0 out of 5 stars The only sunblock I will EVER buy!, June 3, 2012
I LOVE this sunblock! I have olive skin that tans even if I walk outside to my car. This sunblock works so well that I can be outside in the sun all day and not tan even a little bit! The foam is fun to apply and it dries without feeling sticky. If you care about protecting your skin and keeping your face looking youthful, then this is the sunblock you should be using!

3.0 out of 5 stars Sunscreen review, May 28, 2012
Hard to put on. Some areas were missed and burned. In general it was adequate. Not better than store bought.

5.0 out of 5 stars HappyMom, April 3, 2012
I purchased this sunscreen at Target when my toddler's daycare forbade spray sunscreen. A quick use product is what I wanted because my little one likes to run away when I pull out the lotion. I have always put sunscreen on my hands then applied to my skin or my child's skin even with the spray kinds.

I noticed other reviewers hated this sunscreen but I absolutely love it for my little one. It is quick to dispense, feels soft/not greasy, and although it doesn't last long like sport sunblocks seems to rub-in pretty well.

Pros:
Easy to dispense and apply
My son's daycare accepts (a substitute for the spray kind in my case)
Not greasy- thick consistency
Not sticky like some of the aerosol spray sunscreens

Cons:
Pricey (even more so in retail stores)
Takes a lot of product to cover my little one

My approach is to just use it on my little one for regular activity. I continue to use a sport style sunscreen (different product) for myself and for the whole family while swimming.

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible!, August 17, 2011
M. Owens (Eden, UT United States) - See all my reviews
I have used my share of sunscreens in my time, and this is one of the worst!

Cons:

-The foam can be really hard to handle when applying.
-The sunscreen may be "oil free", but it is extremely greasy! It just feels gross!

On the flip side, one of the best that I have used is Coppertone's Sport 30spf!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for body, July 18, 2011
This product is great for my body, offers me the most protection without having oil, fragrance and other junk that my skin reacts badly too. I use it daily and my skin in very sensitive, I have not had an allergic reaction to it. I agree with the previous post do not use on face, it can sting the eyes. But for the body it is wonderful.