5.0 out of 5 stars Pure and delicious!
Published 16 months ago by CuteEverything

3.0 out of 5 stars Copycat Candy Bars
As the star rating indicates, it's okay, but not what I had expected. I will keep it, but make adjustments on the recipes.
Published 9 months ago by Dibitz

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Pure and delicious!, June 11, 2013
This review is from: Copycat Candy Bars (Spiral-bound)
I was surprised at how easy it is to make my own Copycat Candy Bars when I saw the recipes. Actually, my tween-age daughter has already made two of the recipes herself -- the Almond Joyfuls and Little Bits of Honey. Our whole family proclaimed them to be much better than their store-bought counterparts, in the same way that homemade cookies are always better than the packaged ones from the store.
I think Copycat Candy Bars does a great job recreating classic candies and even improving them! For instance, the Little Bit of Honey treats don't even call for sugar, so the pure honey flavor comes through perfectly. Also, making them myself enables me to avoid the preservatives and other odd ingredients in processed candies. My daughter really wants to make the Peanutty Butter Fingers next!

5.0 out of 5 stars So yummy!, January 23, 2014
This review is from: Copycat Candy Bars (Spiral-bound)
So far i have made the copycat Snickers, Reese's, and Milky Way's, all were fantastic, and some friends even said better than the original.

However, that does not go without saying, these are not simple five-minute recipes. A lot of the recipes require 10+ ingredients and from start to finish take a couple of hours to create.

So, if you are like me, patient, and find cooking and baking a relaxing past-time, then this cookbook is for you!
If you want something delicious in minutes, just go to the corner store and buy a candy bar.

5.0 out of 5 stars Every recipe so tempting..., August 1, 2013
This review is from: Copycat Candy Bars (Spiral-bound)
I bought this because my husband has a terrible sweet tooth. But boy was I happy when I saw the recipe for "Bit O Honey". My favorite candy. And so easy to make. And the "Milky Way Outs" are another easy candy. The next ones I want to try are the Chunky Chunks(Chunky) candy bars. I loved the 2 I have tried. Anyone with kids, or someone with a sweet tooth will love this book. Highly recommend it. I might buy another one for a gift.

5.0 out of 5 stars Candy bars, May 12, 2014
This review is from: Copycat Candy Bars (Spiral-bound)
This book is wonderful, I have made most of these recipes and given them away as gifts, my friends are so impressed. The book is easy to read and the instructions don't leave you guessing. For any one who loves to bake or cook, this is the book for you

5.0 out of 5 stars Well Worth The Money, March 29, 2014
This review is from: Copycat Candy Bars (Spiral-bound)
The recipes in here are so good that I nearly ate the book. Good photos, clear directions, and scrumptious food. What more can you ask for?

5.0 out of 5 stars Great recipes., September 4, 2014
This review is from: Copycat Candy Bars (Spiral-bound)
This is another book that my wife wanted. If you like making foods and are a candyaholic, this is for you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 13, 2014
great recipes

4.0 out of 5 stars I'm glad that there is a way to make candy that ..., October 16, 2014
This review is from: Copycat Candy Bars (Spiral-bound)
I'm glad that there is a way to make candy that tastes just like the store-bought ones and that may cost less.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great recipes. Now you can make your favorite candy ..., October 22, 2014
Bonnie Manuelle (Jamestown, New York United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Copycat Candy Bars (Spiral-bound)
Great recipes. Now you can make your favorite candy bars at home and control the ingredients.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 31, 2014
This review is from: Copycat Candy Bars (Spiral-bound)
My kids liked everything i made. I'm sure you will enjoy this book.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Copycat Candy Bars
Copycat Candy Bars by CQ Products (Spiral-bound - January 8, 2013)
$12.00 $10.26