5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome
great for the price, the material isn't the best and is kind of cheap. Fit very well, but was a good 5 inches or so too long so plan to get it hemmed if you aren't above average height
Published 14 months ago by Allie

1.0 out of 5 stars BAD COMPANY! HUGE HOLE
Published 10 months ago by Brittany

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars BAD COMPANY! HUGE HOLE, September 16, 2013
This review is from: CordiU Basic Fold Over Waist Yoga Pants (Apparel)
If I could give this item 0 stars I would! Received this item with a HUGE hole in the pants, where it wasn't sewn together properly.Cheap material. Poor quality product. And they don't even pay for return shipping? it's going to cost me more to ship this crap back then it was worth! SAVE YOUR MONEY! DO NOT BUY PRODUCTS FROM THIS COMPANY! Also ordered a pair of denim pants from this company as well, cheap poor, not even the same color as the advertized color! DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY!

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent, November 28, 2013
These are a little on the thin side, but that was expected at this price. They fit well, I like them because I am tall and they are nice and long.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, May 17, 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars sized incorrectly, January 22, 2014
It fits small. The sizing is wrong.I've never been so disappointed. Thankfully my daughter is small so I didn't have to pay for returning it. The sizes are junior at best

2.0 out of 5 stars Made for children, January 9, 2014
Not for US women's sizes. Thin, very stretchy material. Yet another brand name/seller not to buy items from. It's so frustrating. I so wanted them to fit. Oh well. Would recommend for junior sizing and maybe be too long for that group. Shipping was great. Thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit and makes my legs look great., January 15, 2014
It really sculpts my legs to make them look super nice and slim and it ever squeezes my thighs so it looks like they dont touch as much at the top, which is very nice. They're really soft and thin and I love them. I got a small, and I'm 5'4 and 120 pounds, but I have a larger rear end so they dont hold up as well for me. But I still love them and this is kind of gross but I've worn them four days in a row because they're just so amazing. I washed them once but yeah. These are the best yoga pants ever. Highly recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars FIT, January 9, 2014
COMFORABLE FIT, NICE COLOR, I BOUGHT THEM FOR THE BROWN, LONG ENOUGH, BUT NOT AS LONG AS THEY SAID THEY WERE.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pants, August 30, 2013
These are great pants. I was worried about possibly ordering the wrong size. I had gotten a small based on the other reviews. They fit perfectly. They are longer which I love.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best kind of Yoga pants I've ever worn, March 19, 2014
To be honest, the quality isnt super high, but let me tell you, the fit for a short girl around 5'2" is perfect. What I love is how the bottoms aren't oversized and the length isn't super long. You can also just wear it out as regular pants if you wanted to. I would absolutely buy another pair once these wear out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Yoga pants, March 12, 2014
Yes, these pants are so comfortable and my daughter really likes hers. She prefers to order them on-line cuz you can get much better deals. There was prompt delivery also.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›