Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: CordiU Basic Fold Over Waist Yoga Pants
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on September 16, 2013
If I could give this item 0 stars I would! Received this item with a HUGE hole in the pants, where it wasn't sewn together properly.Cheap material. Poor quality product. And they don't even pay for return shipping? it's going to cost me more to ship this crap back then it was worth! SAVE YOUR MONEY! DO NOT BUY PRODUCTS FROM THIS COMPANY! Also ordered a pair of denim pants from this company as well, cheap poor, not even the same color as the advertized color! DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY!
on January 15, 2014
It really sculpts my legs to make them look super nice and slim and it ever squeezes my thighs so it looks like they dont touch as much at the top, which is very nice. They're really soft and thin and I love them. I got a small, and I'm 5'4 and 120 pounds, but I have a larger rear end so they dont hold up as well for me. But I still love them and this is kind of gross but I've worn them four days in a row because they're just so amazing. I washed them once but yeah. These are the best yoga pants ever. Highly recommend.
on January 9, 2014
Not for US women's sizes. Thin, very stretchy material. Yet another brand name/seller not to buy items from. It's so frustrating. I so wanted them to fit. Oh well. Would recommend for junior sizing and maybe be too long for that group. Shipping was great. Thanks
on January 22, 2014
It fits small. The sizing is wrong.I've never been so disappointed. Thankfully my daughter is small so I didn't have to pay for returning it. The sizes are junior at best
on May 17, 2013
great for the price, the material isn't the best and is kind of cheap. Fit very well, but was a good 5 inches or so too long so plan to get it hemmed if you aren't above average height
on November 28, 2013
These are a little on the thin side, but that was expected at this price. They fit well, I like them because I am tall and they are nice and long.
on August 27, 2013
There is no way I would ever wear these pants outside of my house or for that matter where anyone not in my immediate family could see me wearing them. The fabric is very thin. Definitely not something you would want to wear to the gym.
on January 3, 2014
At first they seem great- great fit, light weight, perfect length. However not long after you start wearing them on a weekly basis they are too thin, slightly see through, and they loose their elasticity quickly. So now it am constantly pulling them up. I only wear them to sleep in now.
on March 19, 2014
To be honest, the quality isnt super high, but let me tell you, the fit for a short girl around 5'2" is perfect. What I love is how the bottoms aren't oversized and the length isn't super long. You can also just wear it out as regular pants if you wanted to. I would absolutely buy another pair once these wear out.
on April 14, 2014
IF THEY WEREN'T SIZED WRONG!! The sizing chart is even off I believe.

You know you want yoga pants to fit every curve, so a little too small is acceptable. But THESE are 2 letter sizes too small! Well, at least 1 letter size. They look to be a s/m-m/l in US sizes. I wish I'd read all the reviews first! Now I have all these tiny pants I can't use. And paying for return shipping is just ridiculous!

They get 2 stars because they are light and should be very cool for warmer weather, and I love the colours. But that sizing is WAY off!

See 1 answered question