4.0 out of 5 stars Nice cardigan
Exactly what I expected. The medium fit me except was a bit snug on the upper arm. I am 5'5" - 129lbs. it is a nice color, just like the picture, light weight, and a good length. Overall, happy with the purchase.
Published 15 months ago by Shana Gail

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks fabulous
I have just received this and am wearing to work today. It looks so beautiful, I am loving it. The stuff is very soft and ideal for summers. I usually wear a medium size but I wanted something that would fit perfectly, so got myself a small size. Right now I don't know how it would behave after being washed. Will update the review after the first wash.

Update -...
Published 18 months ago by Muskan

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks fabulous, June 3, 2013
This review is from: Cordiu Women's Rayon Jersey Open Front Drape Cardigan (Apparel)

Update - 7/1/2013

I am updating the rating to 3 stars (from 5 stars) I have washed it a few times in cold water and dried in air which has caused the fiber to break down. Thankfully, it did not stretch, therefore, I am deducting only 2 stars.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice cardigan, August 28, 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Can't beat the price., December 19, 2013
I got this wanting a bit looser of a fit and it does fit a little more snug than preferred. I don't have broad shoulders but along the back of the neck is tighter than expected. I recommend ordering a size bigger.

5.0 out of 5 stars Per fit for every day!!!!, November 17, 2013
Tiffany (Fort. Lauderdale, FL) - See all my reviews
Love these!!! I got it in two colors. Get one size bigger as they do run small.but very light and perfect for laying!!! Fits very cute. Love these! Highly recommended!!! Great customer service!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cardigan!, October 30, 2013
Very nice, exactly as pictured. Perfect little cardigan for the office - I need to dress in layers in my office, you never know how warm it's going to be. This is so cute!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful light-weight cardigan!!, May 19, 2014
Super soft, simple cardigan. Can be used for casual days or as a light cover for a dressy outfit. I loved the black cardigan so much, I ordered in cream as well!! The style has the sleeves fitted on the arms; so, if you are uncomfortable with fitted sleeves, this may not be the best cardigan for you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great qulaity, May 30, 2014
Arrived as it should, in new condition. Fits nicely and was made to survive an actual day out and about. the price was comfortable as well

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, January 1, 2014
this was very good I love it I needed this cardigan for school and its amazing but stains to easily

5.0 out of 5 stars So soft, hangs perfectly., September 15, 2014
This fits perfectly and hangs very well. Usually cardigans like this aren't waist defining, but somehow this one is. Must be the way it is cut, it really looks great. The sleeves are nice and narrow too, so they don't hang and look baggy.

The material is light t-shirt material, but very, very soft. Really nice!!

4.0 out of 5 stars A little smaller than expected, but the material I was looking for., March 8, 2014
I had a cardigan of this material just with front pockets that I loved, and sadly left it in a restaurant. I bought this one, and I use it regularly- it's a little smaller than I'd like (I bought a medium, and it fits more like a small), but I love the feel of it.