Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Core Bamboo Classic Cutting Board Combo Pack, Natural, Small/Medium/Large
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Recess Monkey Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

on January 16, 2013
Board is warped after third use, perhaps because it's too thin and I let some washed vegetables sit on it.

Update: I followed ehow instructions on how to unwarp a bamboo cutting board. Worked fine to straighten board. Then I oiled the boards, which I should have done before even using them for the first time. I didn't realize this as I have a 20 year- old bottle of John Boos board oil that I never remember to use.

So maybe these flimsy boards are a good reminder for me to maintain all my cutting boards,
on January 25, 2013
This package of bamboo cutting boards were purchased to replace a thick, double sided cutting board that lasted well beyond it's time, likely because of the premium price. Wanting to try an alternative to the heavier board, we purchased this combo that offered three different sizes, offering three different uses.

These cutting boards were very thin and porous, allowing moisture to soak into the board. As a result, after each use, these boards warp considerably rendering them difficult to use. Considering the boards don't lie flat and are very thin, cutting on them is difficult and the boards move easily on my granite counter top.

For anyone who regularly uses a cutting board, I would not recommend these bamboo cutting boards. I am looking for a replacement.
on December 24, 2012
Let me say this is my first set of bamboo cutting boards as I recently upgraded from plastic. If I knew how much difference it would have made, I would have made the switch a long time ago! Everything seems to cut more smoothly and I never end up with little pieces of veggie stuck together because I didn't cut quite the entire way through. The only negative I have seen in using these for a few weeks is they have started to splinter just a tad - nothing causing any problems, but something worth keeping an eye on.
on July 29, 2014
This was the 2nd time I received this product. The first one I returned after fifteen days when the mid-sized board started to warp. I've received the replacement boards and was extra careful with them. I did not keep them in the sink or wet, always air-dried them after using. And yet, a few months after buying them I had to throw away all three as they became curved, warped and unusable. Moreover, the bamboo became stained and was unpleasant to clean. Ugh. Steer clear of this product.
on January 30, 2013
No problems at all. Love this product. I use it a lot and no cracking or anything yet. Looks and smells good as well.

Update:
I have had these boards for over a year and have not had any problems. I don't use them often and when I do use them a lot I clean them with soapy water, then salt, then rinse and put some coconut oil on them. So far they are holding up fine. I do not put them in the dish washer nor submerge them in water.
on January 19, 2015
I really enjoy using the bamboo cutting boards. The different sizes help you figure out which one to use. I was very impressed, and just like I mentioned with the mineral oil review they compliment each other. It helps to preserve the wood and keep the bamboo cutting boards working really well.
on February 23, 2015
All three bamboo boards split in half after about 18 months--the glue just wore out I guess. I've had other wooden and plastic cutting boards last many years. That said, they look great brand new (not as good after many cuttings and washings) and I didn't mind them being thin because they take up less space. Bottom line though, no matter what else, I don't see why anyone would want cutting boards that don't even make it through two years! Core Bamboo should abandon this design and go back to the drawing board and create a more durable product. I just went to Target and bought a cutting board made of recycled plastic and it is guaranteed to last a lifetime...it may not, but I'm sure it will last a lot longer than 18 months.
on March 1, 2014
If it's made of Bamboo, I love it! Bamboo is a super durable beautifully colored wood, these cutting boards are wonderful along side all the other bamboo kitchen gadgets in my 32' pull trailer RV, I like the three different sizes, I use all three for meat to vegetables, they clean up well and are well made. I would recommend these cutting boards to anyone.
on July 16, 2013
I got these on a Daily Deal from Amazon, which was great. These are good quality cutting boards and I use them every day for cutting veggies and fruit. I especially love the various sizes - we use the small one a lot when it is just the 2 of us, but the larger one if we're cooking a big meal. They've cleaned nicely and held up well.
on December 28, 2012
These are rather thin and I do not know how long they will hold up. Still three boards for this price is not to bad. I will update after a little use. Bamboo is suppose to be one of the plants which help save trees from being used for these purposes and help "save the planet" That is not the reason I purchased them but some may find this a benefit. Delivery was quick but if your a prime user you expect this type of delivery.

See 1 answered question