5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Addition To My Workout Routine, July 19, 2013
This review is from: CoreBody Reformer Total Body 2 Workout DVD (Misc.)
I ordered this DVD to expand my choices of workouts with the CoreBody Reformer. This is another nice workout. If you are the sort of person who needs the variety, it is worth the purchase. The exercises are different from the first DVD. However, you could get these exercises from the card pack that is included in your first purchase. Still, it's nice to have someone doing the routine. This way you don't slack off and skip something. I hope they produce some more DVD's. I would purchase them, too. I like the variety. The level of difficulty isn't any greater than the first DVD. If you use your CoreBody Reformer, it's worth the purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars great instructions, February 26, 2013
This review is from: CoreBody Reformer Total Body 2 Workout DVD (Misc.)
I like how there are different levels and each new exercise is explained so anyone could understand. I hope more DVDs will follow.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Truth..., December 18, 2013
This review is from: CoreBody Reformer Total Body 2 Workout DVD (Misc.)
This is the best piece of home fitness equipment that I've purchased to date! The moves are so simple yet complex in that they constantly engage your core by challenging you to keep your balance. It works your body from the inside out. You won't be sore right away, but on the 2nd and 3rd day after you'll definitely feel it. I love how it has elongated and toned my entire body. I'm hooked!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Terrific Workout!, February 17, 2013
This review is from: CoreBody Reformer Total Body 2 Workout DVD (Misc.)
This is a great piece of exercise equipment. It works all the muscles of the body and also is a great core workout. I find it especially nice because it is so easily portable and I can take it when I travel.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT PRODUCT, November 24, 2012
This review is from: CoreBody Reformer Total Body 2 Workout DVD (Misc.)
awesome product. would recommend for anyone that wants to tone and build.not recommended for anyone with limitations, otherwise its great.

CoreBody Reformer Total Body 2 Workout DVD