5.0 out of 5 stars Very good software for a laughable $20
So far nothing to complain, bought as a laptop alternative to my normally used Photoshop/LightRoom/PhaseOne/NIK packages run on desctop. Runs on 64-bit Win7 w/o a hitch. Fast, very intuitive user interface.

Published 17 months ago by BookWorm

2.0 out of 5 stars not what I expected for everyday use
not the easy program I thought, takes alot of time and not for the regular photo customer that wants to do quick fix and I use more complicated photo programs so this is mid range without the results I expected good thing I got it with a free promotion
Published 13 months ago by grego

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good software for a laughable $20, July 18, 2013
This review is from: Corel AfterShot Pro for PC [Download] (Software Download)

No program is perfect, there will be always someone complaining on the web. Realistically, for over 50% this will be more than enough to get started w/o a steep learning curve. You can also get free or paid (Topaz Lab, NIK) plugins that essentially bring the PS functionality w/o getting involved with Adobe CC long term issues.

Donload the demo and give it a try. I've tried dozens of photoeditors and based on the combination of features, ease of use, low demand for computer resources/speed and price this one sits very close to the top.

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Program for Linux BUT Long Term Support in Question, February 6, 2013
Marc Telesha (Allentown, PA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Corel AfterShot Pro for PC [Download] (Software Download)
Great program runs great on Linux. The bad news is it looks like Corel has abandoned the program and the community. They fired the original developers. There has never been any official announcement and the AfterShot Pro forums are totally ignored. Just go on them and read.

Buy it if you need a great program but just know it might just stay exactly how it is for years to come.

4.0 out of 5 stars it's cool, November 7, 2013
This review is from: Corel AfterShot Pro for PC [Download] (Software Download)
It's very complicated (hence the word PRO in the title), but very useful once you get the hang of it.

2.0 out of 5 stars not what I expected for everyday use, November 6, 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars Not impressed, March 8, 2014
This review is from: Corel AfterShot Pro for PC [Download] (Software Download)
Maybe I just don't know post processing software that well, but this software doesn't impress me. It seems to have a very small set of plugins, free or otherwise. Lightroom seems to abound with plugins. No HDR. The best part is lens correction.

1.0 out of 5 stars terrible, extremely hard to figure out, I gave up, January 15, 2014
Amazon Customer (SAINT LOUIS, MISSOURI, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Corel AfterShot Pro for PC [Download] (Software Download)
This is very complicated to use for the every day person. I tried to fix an over exposure picture, but I couldn't fix it or figure it out. I really hate this software, it wasn't worth the 7.99 I pages for it for PC download, because I will never use it! I am extremely disappointed in purchasing this and wish it could be refunded!

2.0 out of 5 stars Not recommended for a person that is not very expereienced with photo editing software., January 2, 2014
This review is from: Corel AfterShot Pro for PC [Download] (Software Download)
Didn't feel it was user friendly and had difficultly determining where edited photos were being saved. Ended up purchasing another brand of software.

4.0 out of 5 stars After Aftershot, December 9, 2013
This review is from: Corel AfterShot Pro for PC [Download] (Software Download)
To be honest it was free.....but it looks nice and its similar to any major SW like Lightroom, which I am familiar with. I am sure it is much more powerful than the free stuff from Google etc. If you want to spend somewhere in between FREE and ~$120...then look into this one. Personally if you are going to spend significant time editing photos its worth investing in the thing you are MOST comfortable with.....

4.0 out of 5 stars Fast and user friendly, November 12, 2013
This review is from: Corel AfterShot Pro for PC [Download] (Software Download)
Fast loading, lots of control, easy interface to figure out. A must for any serious photographer who doesn't want the confusion of Photoshop.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, November 7, 2013
This review is from: Corel AfterShot Pro for PC [Download] (Software Download)
It was very easy to install and to use. I love it. All my pictures came up and was able to change the look of it.