4.0 out of 5 stars WinDVD is back!
INTRODUCTION
I have kept an eye on WinDVD for years and was sorry to see that its quality was declining. Then Corel bought it and I felt very excited about the possibility of a true software giant supporting its development.

Unfortunately, v2010 was flawed - I downloaded trials on several occasions and was disappointed every time. It was full of bugs! I...
Published on November 6, 2011 by Pavel Tsvetkov

1.0 out of 5 stars Corel is making a name for themselves as a good company to stay away from
Corel is rapidly becoming the Netscape of the digital media software world. I have reviewed two of their products on Amazon, Corel PaintShop Photo Pro X3 which I gave 1 star to, and Corel Digital Studio 2010 which I gave 2 stars to.

So, what's new with Corel? Not much, really. I actually kind of feel sorry for them. They have a portfolio of products that are...
Published on September 16, 2012 by R. McAdams

‹ Previous | 19 10 1121 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice product for the price, November 5, 2013
This review is from: Corel WinDVD Pro 11 (CD-ROM)
Worked perfectly. I tried 2 different Blu Ray disks (World War Z and Star Trek into Darkness) and it played them fine. I deducted 1 star due to the interface which isn't very intuitive. But overall I am very happy with this purchase, it plays my Blu Rays and it was at a great price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Play Blu-Ray disk on windows 7 64 bit systems, November 4, 2013
This review is from: Corel WinDVD Pro 11 (CD-ROM)
Needed a program that would allow me to play BluRay disks on my computer.
Good product & good price, its a must have.

5.0 out of 5 stars not a cheap fix, October 26, 2013
This review is from: WinDVD Pro 11 [Download] (Software Download)
have win dvd on 18 inch laptop with blu ray player, was always having problems. was on vacation with blu rays to watch. buying and down loading off amazon was easy and though no disc copy its permanently stored in cloud for reboot or other problems. that's a big plus.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, October 24, 2013
This review is from: WinDVD Pro 11 [Download] (Software Download)
It works great and very happy that I purchased it for watching Blu-Ray movies on my computer. I recommend you do too.

5.0 out of 5 stars What I needed, October 20, 2013
This review is from: WinDVD Pro 11 [Download] (Software Download)
Needed software to watch blue ray discs. WinDVD did the trick. Picture and sound is great was easy to use. Would purchas more of this type item.

1.0 out of 5 stars didnt work as advertised., October 2, 2013
This review is from: Corel WinDVD Pro 11 (CD-ROM)
Didn't work as advertised. will not play Bray disks at all. Crashed my computer. What gives Corel Bla Bla Bla

5.0 out of 5 stars Win DVD pro11 Download, September 20, 2013
This review is from: WinDVD Pro 11 [Download] (Software Download)
This Plays Every DVD Format Out there . Blows away the Competitions Software costing alot More then This. Buy It U wont be Disappointed.

1.0 out of 5 stars Would not install, August 23, 2013
This review is from: Corel WinDVD Pro 11 (CD-ROM)
I have a Windows 7 SP1 64-bit, build 7601 OS on an ASUS motherboard with 4 gigs of RAM and over a 100 gigs of free storeage. W7 is up to date as are all my drivers. I downloaded the free trial from Corel. It installed and worked. I liked it but it had limited (they don't include 5.1 in the trial) audio. I want physical media for potential re-installs without the hassle of re-downloading. So, I ordered the install DVD. I uninstalled the trial. Now, the DVD won't install and I can't re-install the trial. I don't think one should need to call customer support to install software. Sent back to Amazon.

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Except Region Free Option, July 30, 2013
This review is from: Corel WinDVD Pro 11 (CD-ROM)
The software is perfect, except that it was was not a complete (Region Free), I was only allowed to change the region 5 times, before it was completely set to either region 1 or region 2; or maybe I was not able how to figure out the issue.

Those who bought a similar product and managed reset the region are kindly requested to post a reply, if possible.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Performer on Windows 8, July 8, 2013
Amazon Customer (Indianapolis, IN USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: WinDVD Pro 11 [Download] (Software Download)
I was looking for a simple video media program for my Dell Inspirion 531 desktop that I upgraded from Windows Vista to Windows 8. It is a good program for the money. I considered the latest Corel PowerDVD, but it didn't offer more features that I wanted, so it wasn't worth the additional money in my circumstances.

‹ Previous | 19 10 1121 | Next ›